King Switches Bitch

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Fandom: NJPW
    Personaggi: O'Khan, Jay (Più Jeff Cobb e Gedo come comparse)
    Wordcount: 7810

Great O'Khan had gone back to his hotel room almost immediately, following their win. It had been a rough day, the next day would be even rougher, with his match against Jay White.

After the door was fully closed behind his back and there was nothing but the silence and sound of his steps, he relaxed his shoulders, sitting calmly on the bed. Being finally completely alone, he slowly brought a hand to the talisman on his face, taking it off with a smooth movement, letting it rest on the nightstand. A loud sigh escaped O'Khan's lips, as he let himself fall with the back on the mattress, now free to move.

He could feel the power flowing through his veins and it felt good, since that talisman restrained his movements to simple hops and, at the same time, it highly decreased his power.

Being a Jiangshi and a wrestler surely wasn't a simple task, he had to wear the talisman wherever he went and not having it could be problematic. With NJPW though, they had been able to find a gimmick which could work and he was mastering it really well. Apart from his stablemates and the head of Njpw, no-one else knew about his secret and it was better if only a few did. Yoshi-Hashi and Goto probably knew it too at that time, since they were purificators, but they never tried to have discussions with him about that story.

O'Khan had never armed someone up until that day, he could be considered a vampire, but he didn't need to drink blood. The talisman he always wore before matches and when he was in public restrained his power, which could be really destructive otherwise; even without that, he was able to keep a hold of himself and never before had it happen that he had lost his mind, but... his tag team partner, Jeff Cobb, and the leader of United Empire, Will O'spreay, knew what to do if he was to start being reckless.

O'Khan reached the TV remote with a hand, switching the television on. With a loud sigh he took the computer from his travel bag, looking at YouTube. It wasn't until later that he found the backstage comments of that exact day and there was especially one which interested him: Jay's. That guy surely was interesting and had that belt that was succulent for everyone there, for O'khan himself too.

"[...] Not because you're gonna beat me, simply because, Great O'Khan, King Switch's bitch, you'll simply be in my presence, you'll get your moment, you'll get your cum, the Jay-sus moment in the Jay1 Climax!"

O'Khan sighed heavily, definitely too uncomfortable after all those words. That guy... That Jay White was being a little too cocky for his tastes, he needed to get put in his place. He would never be his bitch, even if he was to lose against him, he would never ever surrender to him and admit to be that. Maybe the next day he could teach the King Switch a lesson. Jay may have finally understood what "switch" meant, but there was a lesson which he needed to be taught: between the bedsheets, he would never be able to top him, nor in real life nor in the ring.

"At the end of that, you can get on your knees, in front of the Dominator King Switch... king Switch's bitch get on your knees, put your hands together, look up, open your eyes, open that mouth and say... Thank you Mr. Dominator King Switch, thank you!"

O'Khan sneered and let out a laugh: that would truly never happen. The Great O'Khan thanking him? No way. Maybe it could be the other way around after he had played well enough with the new proclaimed "Dominator", it being either in the ring, or maybe between the bed sheets.

He was sure Jay loved to get dominated, even if his person told different things. O'Khan couldn't just see him as a top in the bed, maybe his way of doing things suggested so, but with such a man like himself, there was no way the leader of Bullet Club could have the upper hand.

"Maybe tomorrow you can try to do things the other way around. After all I am the dominator even in bed, while you... you probably enjoy being ordered around or submitted to daddies like me, or Tama Tonga."

O'Khan knew noone would answer those words, since he was alone in the room, but it didn't matter at that time. Jay would hear it directly after the show, after the backstage comments, because him, Great O'Khan, had quite a good idea to test out what he had just thought.

He turned off the comments and television, playing some games on his phone, when he heard some knocking on the door. He slowly raised up from bed and opened the door, almost astonished to see Jeff standing there, with a... kinda worried espression on his face.

"Hey Jeff, am I missing something?"

Maybe he forgot they had a meeting and his teammates got worried? He couldn't recall it, but it could have been that he hadn't listened or understood. Nevertheless, O'Khan got at the side, so his partner could get in the room.

"No, I wanted to check on you, since you kind of disappeared after your match, without saying anything. Is everything alright? You know you can always count on me for everything."

Maybe it seemed stupid to worry so much for such a futile reason, but Jeff knew him, knew what he really was, so he had to keep an eye out for him. He entered the spacious room and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at his partner.

"Oh, I didn't mean to make you worry. I just needed some alone time. Plus, I wore the talisman, so I couldn't do much."

Deep inside, O'Khan felt happy that Jeff was worrying so much about him, even though there was no need for it.

It had been very rare that Jeff himself or Will had to chip in on him being an out of control Jiangshi. It had happened once with each of them and it had been easy enough to keep him calm.

"I'm glad that you're fine. I'm sorry for disturbing you and thanks for letting me in."

Jeff felt relieved by those words, now he could go back to his room and rest there. The smaller man stood up and headed another time towards the door which had recently been closed behind O'Khan, but was quickly stopped by the taller man, who hadn't seemingly finished talking.

"Thank you from the bottom of my heart for checking in on me, I really appreciate it. You don't have to do it all the time though."

A small and creepy smile appeared on his lips, but Jeff didn't pay attention to that. He, in a way, liked how O'Khan smiled and didn't really see him as a monster.

"It's okay, I'll always be checking on you when needed. I don't want to seem a stalker though."

There was way more than that behind his concern, he slowly fell in love with his tag partner, but still didn't tell him. It could be a one-sided love and that would hurt more than necessary.

"You don't seem a stalker to me and it helps that you frequently check on me, so please keep doing it."

O'Khan lifted a hand and brought it to one of his cheeks, not really caressing it, but he just let it rest there. Jeff looked up at him, that light touch was already too much, he felt the urge to confess what he felt for the younger man, but it was scary for him. They had known each other for almost two years at that time, had been two times IWGP Tag Team Champions together, but they had never spoken of more personal things than professional wrestling, not taken into account when O'Khan had told him what he really was and thus, making them become closer to each other through that. Jeff brought a hand to O'Khan's bare and white chest, it was cold, but always had been since the first time they had met and probably since forever. O'Khan looked down at him, his eyes followed the movement of Cobb's hand, but he didn't try to stop his partner: in a way he enjoyed it, but couldn't quite understand why. When he was still alive, just a human like Jeff, he had never experienced love, but maybe that unexplainable feeling he got near the older man was exactly that? It was surely something different than what he actually wanted to do with Jay White the next evening, that was a fact of making him learn his place and to never play with him like that, while things with Jeff were completely different.

A question unfolded in his mind: why would his partner ever want to love someone like him? He didn't have much to give, after all he was a partially animated dead body, when he had the talisman on. Without it, he was able to move and think like a proper human, but it was still different in a way, as he would never be able to give him a proper heat from his body, if they cuddled, for example. He considered Jeff a different person, kind and understandable, together with being always ready to help out, which he didn't really need to be, not to someone like him at least.

"Why..."

O'Khan whispered more to himself than to his partner.

"Mh? What do you mean, Oka?"

That took O'Khan aback, no-one, not even Jeff himself, had ever called him by his real name, after he became a Jiangshi, but his partner just did it like it was normal.

"Uh... Why do you keep being so much at my side? I can't give you much, you surely deserve more than this, but you still cope with me so much. Don't get me wrong though, I really appreciate all you do for me."

That was really beyond his understanding, but he didn't mean to hurt him with such words.

"..." It took Jeff some minutes to find a good answer, which could satisfy O'khan, without giving away too much. "Because we are partners and as such we uh... need to be at each other side in a way or another. Plus, I'm definetely okay with what you are giving me, you are worrying too much. I promise you, I will never leave your side, no matter what happens."

He was meaning it in their personal life, the one they had outside the ring, if the higher ups decided they had to split he would probably not want it, but they didn't have much saying in the stories the creative team came up with. Jeff felt like he had found the perfect partner, teaming up with his other teammates was something else, O'Khan and him had such a better cohesion, but it wasn't always possible to tag together, just like it would happen sometimes in that G1 Climax. The older man wanted to tell more, but it wasn't the right time, he needed a better situation to find the right words, together with a better location for it.

O'Khan pushed him closer to his chest, embracing him in a hug; Jeff could feel his heartbeat, his breath and wasn't worried that his partner could or would harm him. It wasn't every day that the younger man would be so clingy, but Jeff surely didn't mind it.

"Thank you... Thank you for not being afraid of what I really am, for being one of the few persons I can count on should something happen, for helping me out so much."

Those thank yous were totally sincere, O'Khan had never encountered someone like him before, not even when he was an actual human. He would either be rejected or loved for the money he made by being a wrestler... Jeff instead had his same job and saw him as a kind person, not a monster like he himself thought he was.

They spent some more time together, declining a dinner with Henare and O'spreay, to order take away food and eat it there, on the wide balcony, eating beef and mostly sushi, with a suggestive view the sun was setting down, so the sky was slowly changing from blue to red, before becoming dark blue and by that time, they both were done eating. They had had a really nice evening, but it was slowly time to go to sleep, since both had matches the next day, O'Khan probably one of his most important one that G1 Climax, against the actual IWGP WORLD Heavyweight Champion. That match didn't bother him too much, being a professional wrestler meant you had good days and sometimes bad days too, but he already knew he had to lose to the leader of Bullet Club, that Jay White who had been teasing him and surely wouldn't refrain from keeping doing like he wanted.

O'Khan had brought Jeff to the door, reassuring him that he would show up for breakfast and, as the older man disappeared from his sight, he simply went back to the bed, starting to rip his clothes off, to go to the bathtub and take a long awaited bath in all that silence. The next day came quicker than he expected, the bed had been comfortable enough and he had enjoyed resting there, but the day after he was meant to be another time on the road, to head to Fukushima, where the next two league days would be held. As he got downstairs to join his teammates for breakfast, his mind was somewhere else: Switchblade Jay White was living rent free in his head and honestly... He was hating it. That little brat only deserved the right things, even some spanking probably, but his focus would still be the match ahead of them, not what he would to him after it.

Sitting between Jeff and Henare, O'Khan yawned, scratching his beard for a moment. He got up to take something from the rich buffet, eating then in silence, a thing that his teammates did too. It was good to have some peace sometimes, all of them quietly eating, respecting each others boundaries. After that they all agreed to go around the city, grab something for lunch, before finally heading to the venue which would host that day's matches.

They weren't the first to be there, young lions and workers apart, a person who captured O'Khan's attention was a certain leader of Bullet Club. He felt his blood rush to his head, as a sort of rage almost took over him, but a hand on his shoulder calmed him down quickly. As he watched around, he noticed it was Jeff's and without saying anything, he simply smiled down at him. Thankfully Cobb had been there, or he would have probably reached Jay and... Did something he was going to regret. The Jiangshi mouthed a it's okay, trying to reassure his partner, before they headed to the United Empire's locker room to get changed. O'Khan wouldn't be on until the semifinal, while Jeff and Aaron's match would be the second, with Will's being the main event for that day.

"Good luck guys and crowns up!"

They all did their signature pose, before Jeff and Aaron headed out of the locker room, leaving O'Khan and Will completely alone. There was no need to speak between them, they both did some warm-up alone, completely focused in their own little world. The matches continued and when it was finally his time, O'Khan wore his traditional clothes, the talisman, took their flag and left the room without saying anything. He knew he was about to lose, but he still wanted to do his best to give an appreciating match to all the fans out there and in the whole world.

As expected he did lose, he didn't feel bad for it, but it stinged. He was the first to go to the backstage commentary, teasing Jay about how they had the Dominator King Switch in the end and he knew it, even though he hadn't won. As he was done, he got out of the room, but stayed not too far away, so he could actually hear what Jay White was saying...

"It's like all the muscles in my face are cramped up, seized up, bruised all the same. That guy, as weird as he is, he has got some sort of grip in his hand... I don't know what he does with that hand, to have such a grip strength; have some dedicated time, hours in isolation strengthening and working that hand. And tonight... It was on my face. But nevertheless I am on... a... roll."

Why was Jay so focused on his hand? It wasn't that much of a deal, and wasn't surely important what he did during isolation with it, right? He sighed, looking down at his hand, a smirk on his face, before looking at his phone and writing a message to Jeff.

- You can all go ahead without me, I'm going to be fine, so don't worry, okay? I'll let you know when I'm back to the hotel. Would you mind taking my things back? Thank you! -

He sent it and patiently waited there, sighing as it was taking way too much for his liking.

"Jay, I have to do some things, you can go back alone, you don't need to wait for me."

That voice was from Gedo and O'Khan smirked while hearing those words. He didn't need to find a way to separate them, he would just have to wait some moments, until Gedo would be off and Jay would be left alone. He stayed in a corner, looking over at the exit of the room: not Gedo nor Jay would be able to see him from there, not even while walking past that corner, since it was dark, but they had to go past it to go back.

Gedo left Jay quickly, walking away to his destination without looking around himself. Jay instead walked calmly, one hand holding the championship firmly. O'Khan could hear him sing low to himself, clearly not expecting what was to come. As he came near enough, O'Khan reached out a hand to his free arm, closing itself firmly on it, as the Jiangshi pulled Jay White to him with a tug. He could feel the younger man try to escape his grip, but his answer was simply to held it with more force, still trying not to cause him any bruise or something like that.

"You know, Dominator King Switch, since you were so adamant about my hand and saying that I would be your bitch today... Why don't you test out, what I can actually do and more, what I actually did with it, during isolation?"

O'Khan wasn't sure if at that point Jay had seen him, but he was sure he knew that voice belonged to him.

"Why should I want to do something like this, mh?"

Jay's voice shattered for a very brief moment while he still tried to get out of that grip, he could hear his heart beat like crazy, but couldn't show any fear, he was the Dominator King Switch after all.

"I don't think that you were able to prove to me that I am the King Switch's bitch, so why don't you try to make me be it?"

That was a challenge, he was sure that Jay would accept it, now that he had told him that. A smirk plastered his lips, while he waited for his answer.

"..."

Jay was left speechless, a thing that didn't happen so often, but thinking about it, it would be a great idea. At least O'Khan would shut his mouth and he would prove his point once again.

"Challenge accepted."

Finally the Japanese loosened the grip and let him go, satisfied. They both were sure that their teammates had already gone back and fortunately, Jay wasn't staying at his same hotel, so there was almost no chance Bullet Club would find them together. On the other side, deep down O'Khan hoped that Jeff had done what he had asked him and that he wouldn't see them together; their room was far away and he could simply retrieve his things as soon as he was done with Jay.

O'Khan licked his lips while leading the way out of the venue, the sound of his and Jay's steps echoing in his mind. He was glad that the younger guy was really following him, that had been easier than he would have initially thought.

"Between you and me... It was a good match today."

Jay whispered those words as they were walking, so low that he thought maybe the guy from United Empire hadn't heard him.

"It was indeed. Congratulations for full points, I guess."

O'Khan thought he had misunderstood, it was rare that Jay would say something like that, but they weren't in kayfabe anymore after all, that was a normal chat between Tomoyuki Oka and Jamie White. It wasn't long before they finally were at the hotel and finally in O'Khan's bedroom; it was spacious, the bed was big enough for two people. Closing quickly the door behind their backs, Oka looked at Jay, their height difference almost even, already wanting to put him on the bed and start, but he had to be patient and establish some things.

"So, do you want a safeword? In case we do something which is too much for you, or if I hurt you."

Oka was speaking to him in English, so he was sure that Jamie would understand everything.

"Kiwi. One for you?"

Jay answered without even thinking about it, sure of himself. He was sure he wouldn't need to use it, but it was indeed a good idea.

Crown. Is there anything that you don't like, sexwise?"

If he had to be a good Dom, he wanted to be sure to do things he was okay with, no matter how much of a brat Jay was. He hadn't been a bad guy before dying, nor would he be one now that he was a Jiangshi.

"I... don't think so. I would still say nothing too extreme. Like no branding or anything that can stay forever on my body."

Jamie wasn't really expert with those kind of things, he had had some daddies with which he had sex, the last being Tama Tonga, but they had never tried to do extreme things. He had probably never experienced the extreme part of sex.

"I'm not into those things either, at most it would be some scratching in gear-covered spots, so that noone would question anything. But still, I want to ask you to read this and tell me if among these there is something you are not familiar with, or you are not okay with."

As much as Oka wanted to punish Jamie, he wanted to be completely sure he knew that he could feel safe with him and with the safeword Jamie could stop him if ever needed. He had always been very careful with the people he had had sex with, that guy wouldn't be an exception. Oka brought a hand, the same which that day had been on the New Zealander, to the latter's shoulder, slowly and gently pushing him towards the bed, while with the other hand he tried to take off the younger's jacket. Jay helped him through it, laying then casually between the linens, looking up at the oldest, who had slowly gotten on the bed too, towering over him. Oka reached the nightstander and pulled a paper out of it, giving it to Jay for him to read it. To be honest, Jay didn't really know everything which was written, in English, on there, but he didn't want to seem unexperted, so he negated with the head.

"Everything written here is fine."

He didn't know exactly what to expect, what it would be, since he had no idea how Oka was in the bed, but it looked promising and he seemed to care about how he felt. Would he regret telling him something like that? They had established a safeword, so it shouldn't be a problem... He wanted to try out new things too, so that was a good way to do it. Oka looked down at Jay, his physique was different than Jeff's, he felt attracted to it in a different way, but it wouldn't be a lasting sensation. O'Khan wanted to let him feel as good as he possibly could, a hand slowly caressing his right cheek, while he lowered his face towards Jay's, enlacing their mouths in a kiss. Jay's lips felt good, soft, sweet, he could feel his lower lip trembling under that kiss, but Jay wasn't trying to run away from it and that was pleasing the Japanese. The kiss didn't last long, as the oldest broke it, leaving Jay with the urge and need for more, but he didn't beg for it, he didn't want O'Khan to think that he was already missing that... He brought his hands on the oldest's chest, playing with the buttons of his jacket, discovering his body cm per cm. They were different in physique, both heavyweights, yes, but Oka was bigger than him, while he still had a slim body, in a way or another.

"Are you really sure you want all of this, Jay? You can back up whenever you want, but I want for you to be completely sure about this and that you won't regret what's going to happen." Deep down, O'Khan was hoping that Jamie would tell him that everything was fine and that they could do whatever he wanted, but... he perfectly knew he couldn't force anything. He looked at him straight in the eyes waiting anxiously his answer.

"Completely, or I wouldn't be here, right?"

Jay nodded and tried to reassure him, he wanted to experience something knew, even if it was something similar to a single night standing. That man was certainly mysterious and curious at the same time he definitely wasn't like the daddies Jay was used to; first of all he was way broader, he seemed somewhat gentle and caring, together with expert, probably.

As he spoke, Jay finished unbuttoning his jacket, letting it slide over his shoulder and down until it fell on the sheets. With a hand he took Oka's braid, pulling on it until the latter was another time in reach distance. His tongue traced the lips of the oldest men, asking for a silent consent to kiss him yet another time. Oka grinned and opened his mouth, letting Jay have his way in it as he wanted; he reached his nipples with the right hand, drawing full circles on and around it, to teas him.

The little moan which escaped Jay's lips was quickly shut down as soon as O'Khan kissed him deeply, not stopping even when it became hard. Scanning the room, he found something that he could use to cover Jay's eyes, now things were about to become interesting... he forced himself to back from Bullet Club's leader, a move which left Jay moaning slowly with disappointment.

"I'll be right back, don't worry."

O'Khan chuckled for a moment, reaching the fabric from which he tore off a big enough piece for his intent. It didn't take much before he was yet another time on the bed, securing the black fabric over Jay's eyes and behind. He let it rest on the nightstand, before jumping toward the bed in a free style combat like way, taking Jay in his arms. The youngest was taken totally aback, his eyes widening, while Oka started scraping against him in a strange way. He tried to get out of his hold, the panic making him forget they had set a safeword, while he struggled to get away. As he finally did, O'Khan started chasing after him, which made Jay freak out for a moment, searching around the room for something to use to stop him. His eyes caught the sight of the talisman laying under the piece of fabric, so in a, maybe stupid, desperate attempt he took it and placed it on Oka's forehead, closing his eyes for a second, waiting for him to crush against his body. As nothing happened, Jay opened his eyes another time, only to find the oldest men paralysed, the talisman still on his forehead, hands stretched over to him.

O'Khan instead looked at him through the talisman, a puzzled look on his face, even though Jay couldn't see it. Why did he use the talisman? He had said that wrestling was okay for him after all, had he done something wrong? He felt the paper come off from his forehead and, since he could finally move another time, he took a step back, just to not scare him more. He still couldn't understand what was wrong, but at least Jamie seemed to have calmed down.

"I... I don't understand." Oka's voice came out more hurt then he would have wanted, why did he lie to him? "There was no need to lie to me about that. I just want to do the things which you are most comfortable with."

"I'm sorry... I just freaked out for a moment. Can I look at the list another time?" He didn't want to admit that he wasn't really an expert in sex, he had been stupid enough to pretend otherwise. After scrolling through the various things, Jay checked some of them, leaving just some basic ones for use.

"So light scratching, light choking, oral, penetrative, biting, orgasm denial and spanking are okay... What about eyes covering with a piece of fabric and eventually something to not let you use your hands? Obviously not too tight, so it won’t hurt."

Oka didn't want to make another mistake, but was relieved when Jamie nodded. Luckily what he had just tried to do hadn’t changed anything and the leader of Bullet Club seemed to still want to stay there and try new sensations with him. Walking slowly, he reached Jamie, making him go back on the bed, a hand slowly moving on his chest, slightly touching his nipples.

Another moan escaped Jay’s lips, while he fell with caution on the bed, taking Oka down with him. He was feeling embarrassed, since he could feel his pants being a little tight, meaning that he was starting to have a bulge down there. As he brought his hands around Oka's neck, the latter left kisses on his Adam's apple, very slowly making his way down to his chest, stopping at his erect nipples. He licked both, alternating between both in a seducing and teasing way, while with one hand he gently opened Jay's legs, bringing one of his between them, to tease him mercilessly.

It didn’t seem like he really wanted to let him free of the pants he was wearing, and that was already making him go crazy. Oka’s tongue felt strangely good on his nipples, together with the... A gasp escaped his lips, as he felt Oka’s pointy teeth playing there, biting them with care; it felt good, way better than he could have ever imagined and they were still at the beginning.

“Let me hear your voice one more time, Jamie... Don’t be too loud though."

Oka wanted to hear him moan more, but at the same time he didn’t want to risk Jeff or someone else to hear Jay from outside. He was ready to use something to muffle the sounds, but he wanted to test Jamie’s self control, before he did. With a hand he slowly caressed Jay’s pectorals, slowly going down until it found the fabric of the pants the younger was wearing, sliding between the fabric and his skin, causing him goosebumps.

Jay obliged to that request with some low moans, his hands grasping the sheets underneath him, as he felt his skin burn wherever Oka was touching under his pants. He could feel the oldest hand slide very slowly until it found his half hard cock; damn, that was becoming quite embarrassing since they hadn’t done really much... he was so sensitive though and that was the explanation why he already was in such a situation.

Oka started playing with the tip, while considering to take off the pants, as they didn’t let him move as he wanted underneath them, as they were too tight. Jay’s moans were filling the room, they were low as he requested, but he could still hear them clearly and was very pleased by hearing them. That was his destiny: Oka himself was the Dominator, between the sheets for sure, and Jay couldn’t argue anymore about that, after that night. A Dominator would never be so subtle, nor so loud about their pleasure, even though they could probably feel really good nonetheless. As he grew impatient, he unbuttoned Jay’s pants, taking them finally down to his ankles and totally off, to let them fly at the end of the bed, where they wouldn’t be in the way. He heard a high pitched moan from the youngest, as his cock felt more free than before... now only the boxer separated it from being completely free, but O’Khan had a special treatment for that, as he didn’t want to use just the hands like he had done up until that moment. At that point, he left his nipples, leaving a trail of saliva from up there, until he reached the rubber band of the black boxer Jamie was wearing. He looked him directly in the eyes as he took it between the teeth and slowly pulled them down, leaving Jay’s cock finally free from the restraints as they were brought far past it. It didn’t take much before the boxers reached the pants on the floor, finally exposing Jay’s erection fully. Oka raised up from the bed, meeting Jay’s offended eyes, as he thought he could be so mean to leave him like that after all they had agreed to do. Instead, the Japanese reached the nightstand to take a tube of lube from it, which he probably would need later on, together with for the foreplay: the last thing he wanted was to really hurt him.

Jamie switched to the side, to then sit on the side of the bed, bringing both his hands at Oka’s pants, to pull them down; letting him still fully clothed didn’t make sense at all anymore. As he approached Oka’s boxers, he left some kisses, following the form of his cock underneath it, while with one hand he stroked it. Gosh, it wasn’t even nearly half hard and he could already tell it was not only big, just... huge. He wanted to take the control for some moments, even when it was obvious who was the Dominator between them.

He took down his boxers with one hand, starting to lick the tip first, switching slowly to the shaft and back to the tip more times, before trying to take it in the mouth. He wasn't able to take it fully, but he started to move his head on it, stimulating the tip with his tongue, while with a hand he massaged his testicles. Soon enough he felt one of Oka's hands go through his hair, taking them into a fist, guiding him in the movements. Even though Jay seemed to be struggling at first, Oka realised soon enough that the youngest was good at it; it felt really pleasant, his mouth was enveloping his erection quite good and it felt so warm...

"You are such a good boy, you know, Jamie?"

Jay had never given him the right to call him like that, but he didn't really care. They were in their private sphere, so they could easily take the barriers down. The leader of Bullet Club wasn't able to answer for obvious reasons, but a smile appeared on his lips: he was glad to hear those words, he actually liked it when someone praised him. O'Khan's hand between his hair felt heavy, the oldest guy was setting a certain rhythm, which Jay was slowly able to follow, almost without much problems.

As Oka felt he was on the verge of an orgasm, he pulled Jay back, cumming in his own hand, as Jay looked up at him, without saying anything. With the free hand he motioned for the Leader of Bullet Club to lay on the bed, as comfortable as he could be. It was time to go forward and he knew perfectly that he needed to be extremely careful; as much as he wanted to crash him, it wasn't the right thing to do. Oka lowered himself towards him, biting his neck slightly, with no intention of leaving a too evident mark on it. Jay moaned for a moment, bringing his hands around his neck, as he felt Oka's hand move from the knee all the way up to his crotch. Jay had a perfect and smooth skin, Oka enjoyed caressing it, he could do it for hours and hours. He started stimulating his perineum with one finger, drawing circles over it to have Jamie completely relax under his touch. After some minutes he stopped and took a bit of lube to cover his fingers.

"Relax and trust me. It won't hurt if you don't tense up."

He went another for his lips, while he slowly penetrated him with a finger, which got sucked pretty quickly as he moved past the hardest part. Jay had done really good, he wasn't tensing up, just like he had told him to do and the scratches which he was doing to his back were only arousing him even more.

He took the finger out to cover it with more lube, much to Jay's disappointment, but the latter felt better as he felt mother time full, with two fingers. It wasn't hurting and now that Oka was playing with them inside of him, it was even better. He could slowly feeling like he was becoming unstable, his lust was overpowering him, but he had to keep his cool. He gasped for air as he felt a third finger violate his intimacy, as he wasn't expecting it, but it all changed as O'Khan seemed to hit his best spot. He embraced him even more, moaning into his ears, very cute moans, which Oka didn't think could ever come from him; was he one of the few people who had the privilege to hear that?

"You surely have a really cute voice during this things. I like it."

He whispered to his ears, making Jay blush hard, even though he quickly covered it by burying his head in Oka's neck. Damn, that was totally embarrassing for Jamie, even when he knew that what he just said was totally true. That man... O'Khan was really a different type of man from the ones Jay was used to, at first he was really considerate of how he was feeling, or if he felt any pain at all, that was exactly what someone like Jamie needed. He liked when the others were rought too, but it still had to be all soft at first. As Oka felt less resistance on his fingers, he took a condom from the nightstand and wore it, before covering it with a good fair amount of lube: too much was surely better then less, that was he always thought. Jay was skinnier than him, so it was really the best idea. He put himself between Jamie's legs, bringing his erection near his ass, rubbing it around therefor quite some time.

"Oka... please..."

Jay couldn't stand the wait anymore, he wasn't really on the edge, but he simply wanted to feel him, to be able to understand that he was his for that night, to know how it felt to have such a huge guy inside of him. He wasn't starting to feel anything for that guy, he was almost sure that someone else was interested in Oka himself, someone who could surely give him more than he ever could.

The oldest smiled and brought his dick at his ass, trying to slowly have his way inside of him. As the tip went finally through, he began stroking Jay's dick, to have him focus on the pleasure and not on how that felt. Jay grabbed the sheet underneath him, leaving Oka's back alone, sighing in pleasure and a light pain, but it was bearable. Oka had done a good job at preparing him and it had been easier to sustain everything. He moaned his name a couple times, while he could feel Oka pushing forward, entering fully in him. It was a strange feeling, he felt so full, but he was totally liking it. Jay started moving his hips toward Oka, and the latter seconded that request by starting to move in and out of him, at an increasing pace.

The moans which were leaving Jay's lips were becoming way too loud, so he decided to spank him a couple of times on the butt cheeks, groaning.

"You don't want to get heard out of this room, right bad boy?"

Jay lowered his voice at that question, wincing every time his hand hit his butt cheeks. He could count at least ten hits, before the Dominator stopped.

"S-sorry."

He kind of liked that, he was a masochist, but he couldn't help it. O'Khan smiled and nodded, brought a hand to his erection, starting pumping it, so they could come together, at the same time.

"Since you were such a good guy until now, why don't we come together? Maybe you'll receive a reward for it."

He moved his hand faster, at the same pace of his movements, feeling moment after moment that he was so near the ending point.

It felt so good to get squashed like that, to feel that warmth around his erection and damn... Jay expression was really killing him; an expression of pure Lust and enjoyment, which culminated in the coming exactly at the same time, Jay on his chest and in Oka's Hand, while Oka in the condom he had used.

He slowly got out of Jay, a hand caressing slightly one of his cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He feared that Jay had been stoic and didn't tell him that he felt pain, but that wasn't true.

"Yes, don't worry. I actually really liked it and I think I understood... Well... How you used that hand during self isolation." Jay teased him a bit, before leaning against his chest.

"Aren't you forgetting something? Like... Who is the real Dominator? After all, you still couldn't show me that you are able to take that nickname from me. Not in bed at least." O'Khan smirked and laughed for a moment, not amused by him.

"Yeah okay, I'll admit it, you are the real Dominator." It took Jay some time to actually admit it, but in the end he did it without too many problems.

"Good, that's what I wanted to hear. If you want, you can go take a shower, then I would suggest you go back, or the other Bullet Club's members will get suspicious or get worried." Plus, he didn't want for Jay to meet his United Empire's stablemates, or he would have to explain many things he didn't really want to.

"Mh..." Jay thought for a moment: normally his daddies would give him some after sex cuddles, but maybe Oka wouldn't do that for him? "I... Normally want some cuddles after sex."

Oka blushed at that: it wasn't something he would really do, but if he insisted, he could grant his wish. He lightly scratched the back of his head, a bit confused: he wasn't used to cuddling, so he didn't really know what to do or what could even please Jamie... but he wanted to try.

"We can... try? I mean... I'm not really used to cuddling, but sure."

Not that he didn't like it, it was simply something strange for him. Oka embraced him, moving one hand in his hair, a slow motion which made Jay feel good, even if it was just a simple movement.

Jay inspired Oka's scent, rubbing his head against his bare and musculous chest. Everything had been so good he didn't really want to leave, but had to at some point, either that be wanted it, or not. In that situation he had still won: maybe he wasn't a Dominator with O'Khan, but he had reached an interest on him, from the member of United Empire.

Oka started massaging his neck and shoulder with the cold hands and Jay had goosebumps, even though he really liked it; the cold of his hands was cooling him down, was bringing him back to reality: a reality where all of that had happened, but they weren't boyfriend and all of that had simply started from a challenge.

"Thank you."

0 replies since 31/10/2022, 17:19   13 views