Punishment for your sins

Cm Punk/MJF - after AEW Rampage 05.01.2022

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Going back into the locker room was bitter, that exchange of words with Pg Punk had just been bitter, let alone that little shit ruining his record which until that day had been perfect. Maxwell truly hated Punk, it wasn't that much of a secret and those promos exactly expressed it. Him laughing at what he had to say always got under his skin and that was already bad enough. What was Punk's problem? Why was he so obsessed with him? Maxwell couldn't get that point, he wanted to have a match against him so much, without him running away and damn, Maxwell wasn't scared of that piece of shit, he knew perfectly that he was better than him, but apparently it didn't affect Phillip at all.
    The locker room was empty and Maxwell punched one of the lockers, out of frustration: he had wanted to keep his record alive and that schmuck had simply decided to ruin it. The sound of steps out of the room made him turn towards the door, only to find Phillip exactly in the doorway, the last person he wanted to see at the moment.

"What the hell do you want, Punky?" Asked MJF in an aggressive manner. Seeing him there was having a strange effect on him, for uncertain reasons. It wasn't anger, it was more like... relief, somehow.
    Phillip stepped in the room and got near Maxwell, way too near for his liking, whispering in his ear. "You may be able to escape from me in the ring, but not when we are out of it, Maxwell Jakob Friedman."
    "Don't you dare thinking so high of you, like I will follow whatever you want me to do." That wasn't promo anymore, he didn't fear pg Punk, but deep down inside him... he knew those words were somehow true.
    "You better meet me at my hotel room afterwards. Without Wardlow and Shawn Spears. After all... you don't want them to know what you keep hidden from everyone, right?" Phillip grinned, the same grin which always made Maxwell angry, teasing him in such a low tone. He knew perfectly how to go under his skin, yes.
    "Fuck you." He hated Phillip, but the babyface had a point. He couldn't let Wardlow, Shawn, FTR or whoever, know their secret. Maxwell bit his lower lip, knowing perfectly that just with those words, he was going to pay for everything.
    "I'll do something better, little bitch." Phillip got even nearer to his ear, whispering. "I'll fuck you. Exactly how you like it, BUT..." Maxwell could be cocky how much he wanted, but outside of the ring all had his consequences between them. "Before you'll get the punishment you deserve." Philipp finally moved away from him, going to the door, only then, he turned towards him. "I'll wait for you, don't take too much time. You know I don't like waiting."

It took Maxwell way too many minutes to decide himself on standing and heading out of the locker room and facility. He didn't share a room with someone else at the hotel, but as much as he hated it, his bedroom was only two doors away from Phillips. He was sure that it was on purpose and he didn't like that one bit.

"It surely took you long enough, Maxwell." Phillip wasn't happy at all for his behaviour, and Max wasn't making efforts to make his life easier.
    "You don't own my schedule, Punky." Maxwell was stubborn as always, he would never give in so easily on him. "After all I'm not your slave."

Theirs was a complicated relationship, they hated each other on the ring, but outside it was a whole different thing. When MJF's coworkers were around, he would still be as cocky as always, probably wanting to tease Phillip way too much, while when they were alone... The latter had completely the upper hand and as much as Maxwell could hate him, well, he didn't hate what was going on between them. He would never ever openly admit though, even if he was sure that Phillip had understood it. Maxwell didn't move from the doorway until Phillip gesticulated for him to get near. He had already closed the door behind him, so he did as motioned, stopping only some steps away.

"Someone has surely been a hell of a naughty boy tonight, am I right? Calling me bitch, little bitch, son of a bitch..." Phillip's voice was now calm, deep, but Maxwell knew him well at that point and was aware that it was only the calm before the storm.
    "..." Maxwell sighed for a moment: it had been a promo and yes, he would treat him like that even outside of promos or the ring, but come on. "Yes, I was."
    "Good boy, now take down your pants."

Phillip got himself comfortable on the sofa he was sitting on in that suite, motioning for him to come even closer. His first revenge had to be some hurtful spanking, he had to let him understand how much he was serious, because it seemed he could never get it. Maxwell bit his lower lip, understanding that some spanking was incoming: they were both professional wrestlers and it was enough to think how hard he could strike on the ring, that would be even worse, way too worse. He was lucky that he didn't have any match until in a week, because who could know how much could Phillip go on spanking and punish him further. Maxwell finally took off his pants, standing before him just in a pair of golden boxer, closing his eyes for a brief second: he knew what was coming, he could feel one of Phillip's hand reach him and drag him over his legs. It was quick before his buttocks were exposed, as he felt the fabric slide down his legs, only for then feeling Phillips warm hand caress his inner thigh all the way up to the exposed buttocks. Those lightly touches sent shivers through his body, he wanted to fight his way out of that situation, but that would have made his situation only worse than it already was. Maybe making him angrier wasn't a good idea, if he wanted to be able to sit or even walk the day after. They had nowhere to go, he could then rest, but it was better to keep... somehow calm.
    The first hit came slowly on his right cheek, out of the nothing, no warning, nothing. Maxwell squeaked for a moment, tensing up all over. How many times did Phillip want to hit him? If he recalled right, he had called him bad names at least two or three times, so it would probably be twenty to thirty spanks. He was relieved that it wouldn't be more, he had already received some spanking from him and it hurt really much, it surely wouldn't be any better that time, it would probably be worse.

"If you dare to move to escape, it'll only add up the number."

Maxwell had been lost in his thoughts and almost didn't hear those words, which came to him as distant. It wasn't really like he had a choice in that: bad mouthing him or deliberately moving would only lead to the worst outcome ever. He nodded lightly, waiting for yet another slap. At ten slaps, Maxwell could already feel his butt red and it hurt. Phillip hadn't gone easy on him and other twenty slaps seemed like way too much to endure, but Maxwell had no way to talk Punk out of it now. With every other slaps, a soft whimper escaped his mouth, more than he wanted, the increasing power of them surely didn't help to stop him from complaining lightly.
    The thought of having a meeting with Wardlow and the others for dinner the next days made him worry: he had totally forgotten about it, but how could he even explain why he wouldn't be able to sit properly? Not that they would really care much, or maybe yes... He sighed, clenching his fingers in Phillips thighs, while the last slaps came through.

"You can stand up now."

It was a sort of gentle order, after such a punishment he could see Maxwell's buttocks of a bright red, almost the same as when they slapped each other on the ring, if not worse. Phillip felt proud of his work of art and wouldn't even want to stop staring at it. Phillip looked carefully as Maxwell slowly stood up and covered his ass with the boxers, an expression of discomfort forming on his face. It was somehow already difficult to wear something above it, but he didn't really want to stay in front of Phillip like that. Maxwell was taken aback when Phillip stood up only to force him against the wall behind him, his right hand firmly holding his jaw, eyes fixed in his. He could see a grin on his face, but couldn't really figure out why he did that; was it another form of punishing him in some ways?
    Phillip didn't say anything, instead, his body began speaking for him. With the free hand he traced Maxwell's lips, intrigued by them, with the wish of kissing them. He had been rough until that point, but now he could soften a little bit.

"Let this be a lesson for the future, Maxwell Jakob Friedman."

Maxwell hated when he said his name with that tone in his voice. He thought he learnt his lesson, but the way Phillip just mentioned his name...

"I'll."

Maxwell let out a sigh, Phillip smiled and brought the lips on top of his, in an angry kiss. That moment was only theirs, nobody knew about them, about that complicated relationship they were having, but they both loved it that way. Maxwell kissed him back after a moment, there was a desperate need to feel his warmth in it, it had been too much since they last kissed.
    Phillip slowly backed away from the wall, moving around the living room, careful not to bump into anything, to reach the large bedroom. Even after punishing him, he wanted to make sure to give him a good time, he had probably deserved it after enduring all of that just for him. When they finally reached the bed, Phillip made him lay on it, getting then slowly on top of him after lowering the pants he was wearing, staying in boxers too. He put himself over Maxwell in a 69 position, so they could both give each other pleasure; he didn't even need to speak, since Maxwell already understood what he wanted to do and lowered his boxers to set his length free.
    Without arguing or saying anything, Maxwell started entangling his tongue around Phillips shaft, little moans escaping his mouth as the latter started doing the same with his. If that was the aftermath of being punished... he could probably consider it more.
    Soon enough they took each other length in the mouth, making it disappear entirely, playing with the tongue around it. It was kind of strange for Maxwell to move his head, so it was Phillip who had to move the hips, resulting in him fucking his mouth. The feeling which was flowing in their bodies and veins was of pure ecstasy, they were both loving it, there was no doubt.
    Their moans were filling the room, even if they were muffled. With both being on the edge, their bodies tensed and released their semen in each other's mouth, panting heavily when they were laying side by side on the large bed.

"Phillip, why...?"

"Little payback for having been a good boy during the punishment."

Titolo: Punishment for your sins
    Nome fandom: All Elite Wrestling
    Personaggi: Cm Punk, MJF
    Warnings: heel!Cm Punk, spanking, blowjob
    Wordcount: 2001 words
    Prompt: 63
    Written for: Maritombola12

Edited by catching_hearts - 10/1/2022, 02:21

0 replies since 7/1/2022, 00:02   44 views