Your insurance

Set after NXT 01.18.2022

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    - Ehy Aj, will you watch tonight what I have up my sleeve for your friend La Knight? He surely won't like it, but I'm simply smarter than him. Oh, and try not to be jealous, okay? Concentrate on me and try not to feel the Grayson Waller Effect too much, mh? -

Surely the Phenomenal didn't need such a reminder to actually watch NXT; normally he wouldn't really bother, but the feud which had started between La and Grayson Waller was interesting, to say the least. More than that, after what happened between them... he surely couldn't fly each week to Orlando, where NXT was always being held, but he wanted more and the same was for that little impertinent.

- You can't stop thinking about me, Grayson? You should have your mind set on the evening you have ahead of you. Anyway I'll be watching it, so be sure to have a good match and don't make me regret watching it. -

There was still some time before the show would be live, but Grayson could be on the road, so Aj didn't really expect an answer.

- What's with the attitude, Phenomenal? Last week you surely didn't mind what happened in your hotel room. Anyway you won't regret it, promise. -

Aj laughed, not even bothering to answer: he still would never admit that he had really enjoyed last week, but Grayson was right. He sat comfortable on the bed, under the covers, tuning the television on the right channel, even if it was early.
    When it was finally time, he let his phone at his side, focusing entirely on the show. La Knight calling out Grayson wasn't really interesting, but things definitely changed as soon as the younger man made his entrance. When they were in the ring he could care less, but now that he had to seriously watch it, Aj could notice so many different things. The way that white ring gear clinged to Grayson's body was somehow arousing, even though he didn't exactly like those basketball moves.
    His eyes got caught by the Nxt guy starting to take off his t-shirt: it's a very quick movement, like he always did, but Aj couldn't keep his gaze away from how his biceps moved, how that piece of fabric slid away from his chest, undiscovering the pec, the nipples, those muscles. Aj bit his lower lip, shaking his head: fuck, what was happening to him? Since when had he become so obsessed with Grayson's body?
    He snapped back to reality at the very moment when Grayson started talking, trying to focus on his speech and not on his figure. His eyes wandered always way too much on those lips, those same which had kissed him a week prior and given all that pleasure.
    Fuck, he was slowly feeling heat build up in him every single time he thought about their first time. He could already feel his pants being a little tight and he slid a hand on top of his groin, letting it rest there.
    A restraining order against La Knight? Was this what he was talking about in the message? It could be a good idea, even though it was definitely strange, but that surely wasn't what the Phenomenal had thought. He smiled: of course La had an ace up his sleeve, it couldn't be otherwise. His focus shifted another time on Grayson, he loved his angsty face, the same expression he had had when La Knight had shown up last time.
    Aj followed Grayson's match against Dexter Lumis with so much interest, too much invested in it every time that he had a good bump. Even if the younger was focusing on Dexter's injured arm, the latter was still clearly more powerful. He was quite enjoying it, Grayson was all sweaty and fuck, his screams echoed in his ears and that was all he wanted and needed to hear.
    Fuck, it wasn't possible to feel like such emotions just by looking at a match. He sighed, frustrated: he couldn't understand his body anymore, as he felt his shaft even harder than before. Through the course of the match his attention was all on Grayson's body, while his hand got under the pants and boxers, caressing his cock. He had to close his eyes, shifting the focus there, instead of what was happening in the match, Aj bit his lower lip, still shocked at what he was doing. It was hard to accept what that man had done to him, it was like he was under some sort of spell, never had he ever thought of feeling so... desperate and in need of him and his touch. With eyes closed he could imagine Grayson being there with him, the hand on his erection being the younger's one, hot kisses and some whispered words. He moved his hand slowly at first, changing the pace to a quicker one, until he finally released himself in it, just in time to see a guy crash Dexter Lumis at the turnbuckle, bringing Grayson the win after his finisher.
    Aj wasn't even able to focus on the movement of Grayon's tongue, he was feeling strange, something like... betrayed, probably. Fuck, he didn't even know if he hated having just jerked off to that match, or the fact that the Australian was literally clinging to that tall man, whom he called his insurance policy. The more Waller clinged to that bodyguard, the more Aj was feeling kind of jealous. What more, the expressions he was making towards that man, the fact that he was always touching him... fuck, that was slowly becoming way too much to bear and he simply turn off the television, standing up to go to the toilet. Once there he put his hands on the sink, looking at himself in the mirror. He was 44 years old, and there he had been, jerking off to a guy, like it was something prohibited, like that younger man was his secret dream. May he be damned, Aj couldn't really understand what was happening to him, why he was way too jealous. A tear slipped down his cheek, he was so damn confused and everything hurt, his heart more than everything. His mind was probably overthinking all and he just needed to go to sleep or take a cold shower, but instead he decided to simply pour some cold water on his face, breathing deeply to calm down. All the situation had gone out of his grasp, but now he was feeling already a bit better. All that gazes Grayson had given to that wrestler had been all keyfabe, there wasn't the need to react like that and Aj was starting to feel drown out by all the situation: it was like Grayson had make him weak and that couldn't be really happening; the Phenomenal so head over heels because of Grayson Waller and he hated it.
    Once he got back on the bed, he took a look at his phone, there weren't new notifications, Grayson probably had to cut another promo or an interview, who knew. Aj fighted the will of writing him something: he wrote him he would be watching, but why did he have to message him about it. It would mean he was thriving to hear from Grayson again, and fuck, he seriously was somehow, but he didn't really want the other to know it.
    He postponed that moment until he actually thought he could be going back home, without exactly knowing what he should seriously write.

- Ehy Waller, I saw what happened today. A restraining order sure is something big. What is with that insurance policy? -

He had rephrased it way too many times before chosing to send it, but as he was about to do it, his phone started vibrating. Grayson had seemingly decided to facetime hisìm, so he answered with a sigh, forcing a smile on his lips, as the call connected.

"Ehy Aj, I was expecting a message from you after my promo and match, man!" Grayson was sitting in the jacuzzi he had in his bathroom, of course totally naked, but at the moment Aj could only see his face and half of his chest.

"I was going to write you, but..." Aj stopped mid sentence and gulped as soon as the image became clear. Fuck, why had he to call him while relaxing in the Jacuzzi?

"But...?" Grayson grinned: he knew that Aj would have such a reaction and he planned on going on to tease him. "What stopped the Phenomenal?"

"You... by calling me here on face time." He hated Grayson: he was teasing him so much...! And his body was even reacting to all that teasing.

"Oh, come on, I'm quite sure you were missing me the entire time and you wanted to see or hear me so badly." Grayson licked his own lips in a mischevious way, just to tease him even more.

That young man would surely be his death one day or another, Aj was sure about that. "Think about it how you want." Aj didn't want to spoil him, to just surrender like that. He was still feeling betrayed, even if that sight was keeping his mind off that matter.

"Okay, I think it's time to talk about something else right now, maybe we'll get back at it afterwards." Grayson started moving a hand over his chest slowly and with nonchalance, peeking at the image on the phone: he wanted to see Aj's reaction. "Since I guess you really watched at least my part with LA Knight and then the match against Lumis... what do you think about it?" He was still curious about his answer, while he simply smiled at him, going on with the caresses, without taking his eyes off his face.

Fuck. That was definitely way too much than Aj could even sustain. He had just come not long ago and Grayson was doing his best to have him hard another time. "My thoughts? Surely that move on LA Knight was... smart, yes, even though, let me tell you one thing: I would have thought that Grayson Waller would have more balls." Now it was easier to focus on something else rather than what the Australian was doing.

"Nobody knows more than you how big my balls are, Phenomenal." Another grin appeared on Grayson's lips, while he saw a glimpse of pink colouring Aj's cheeks at that comment. "After what he did to me after our match, it surely was the best, he'll learn to keep himself away from me, wether he likes it, or not." His hand stopped at the nipples and Grayson kept the phone near them, so that Aj could have a perfect view of what he was doing. Grayson wanted to arouse the Phenomenal, but was becoming hard himself.

"You know Grayson... it's seriously hilarious how you come at me blabbing about what LA did to you after our match. I guess you forgot what you did to me during my match against Theory? There you had the guts of taking me out before I was going to use my finisher, but then you whimper for LA attacking you from behind, when you did the same thing." Aj closed his eyes for a second, sighing. All that was kinda hard to say. "Do you fear him so much? I mean... You even hired a goddamn bodyguard to protect you from him. And by the way, who the hell is he?" All those words came out way harsher and too much jealous than he would have wanted to. Aj bit his lower lip, finally shutting up after having exposed himself way too much.

"Come on Aj, you really want LA to ruin my perfect ass? I don't think so. And what happened between us that time... it was the past and keyfabe, if I think about it now, like the way we are at the moment, I probably wouldn't do it." Grayson wasn't really sure he heard right: there was a hint of jealousy in his voice, he didn't really think it would happen so fast. "Wait a minute, are you jealous?" He was mocking him a bit, but he was really glad he was jealous.

"..." Jealous? Maybe, but it was so hard to admit it so openly at that stage of their... relationship? Could they call it like that? "What? No! I'm not really jealous!" Fuck, why had Aj put himself in such a situation?
    "Oh, I heard it clearly, but you know Aj... you don't need to feel like that, because this body..." and as Grayson spoke, he moved the phone to show it entirely, even his bare cock which was resting under the water, showing finally his face another time. "Like I was saying, this body is yours only."

Aj swallowed hard, his pants feeling another time tight. "It better be so." He could only say, moving one hand to take down his pants, to feel a bit of relief.

"And by the way, Sanga will help me, after all I have so many enemies here. Seriously though, you don't need to be scared, okay?" His voice was soft now and if he was there with Aj, he would kiss him, damn he was missing those lips too much.

Aj let himself smile, this time it wasn't fake like the one he had once he had answered Grayson's call. Those words were lighting his heart, he was definitely feeling calmer than before and the jealousy was slowly fading away. "Thank you, Grayson. You don't really know how important all you said is for me." He hated that they were apart, he would have hugged him at that point, he simply needed it.

"You know what I would do if you were here, hug, kiss, caress you to make you feel good and better, but I can't, so I can only keep my promise for now."

Grayson liked how Aj was already depending on him, how the Phenomenal just wanted to be sure that he was exclusively his and no one else's, but after all what happened at the facility with the other wrestlers, was simply keyfabe. Instead, what was happening between Grayson himself and AJ Styles went way too far out of it. When he had first started aiming for Aj's attention, Grayson would have never thought that they would end up like that, but that was what had happened and he didn't regret any single minute, they could simply build that relationship slowly, keep it hidden from the colleagues and the fans. He loved all that secrecy, he couldn't deny it, but what he wanted most, was for Aj to accept all of that without regrets too: after all he was mostly selfish, but when it came to the older man, the things definitely changed for good and he was the only one knowing that side of his human being.

Edited by catching_hearts - 30/1/2022, 00:29

0 replies since 25/1/2022, 22:23   56 views