Relief

Aj/Grayson after Royal Rumble 01.29.2022

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Grayson was on a two hour flight from Orlando, Florida, his destination being Saint Louis, Missisipi to attend to the Royal Rumble. He wouldn't be in it, but that was meant for him to surprise Aj, who seemingly was going to get out on the ring as the first contestant. The Phenomenal didn't know about it, they had texted various times that same day and prior, but Grayson had kept his mouth shut, even though they had spoken many times about that day.
    He was almost sure that Aj would appreciate the surprise and he had already planned everything, even for after the Rumble. As soon Grayson was in Saint Louis, he took a taxi to the facility where the event would take place: he had a place right at ring side, not far away from the commentator's table.

- Aj, good luck in your match today! I'll be watching, go out and kick asses. Try to not get eliminated directly, though. -

His boyfriend surely had a lot of potential to win the Rumble and may the others all be damned if that didn't happen. Grayson loved to tease him, so that meant he had to mock him a bit, even when they were so close and Aj would get angry, but he looked more handsome when he was.
    Aj received the message when he sat in the locker room: he was still alone there, the others still had to come, or were out somewhere. The older man had a dumb smile on the lips, he wasn't even angry for the mockery.

- I'll make sure not to get out before sending Theory and Omos over the top rope, if I win, that will simply be a plus. Enjoy it and I'll hear you later. -

The 30 men Rumble had been the Main Event of the evening, and it wasn't letting down Grayson's expectations at all. Though the Phenomenal had probably too many near falls and a not so good hard bump against the turnbuckle, he lasted almost thirty minutes, with five eliminations.
    The fall from over the top rope was nasty and Grayson's first reaction was to jump over the barricade to check on him, but he had to stay there, calm.
    In his eyes there was apprehension, but he sighed with relief when he saw him standing up without any help. The Australian stops up from his chair, letting himself being seen from AJ. If someone would ask him why he was there, he would have said he just wanted to see the Rumble in person, no further questions asked.
    Aj looked at the crowd while making his way to the backstage,but stopped in his steps as he saw Grayson. A confused look adorned his face, as he didn't expect him to be there. Deep inside though, his heart began beating quicker and he was happy about that little surprise. The Phenomenal waved the fans off, walking backstage and into the locker room, picking his phone directly up.

- What a surprise, I wouldn't have thought about seeing you here! Are you satisfied with my match,Grayson Waller? -

Aj started changing, ready to hit the shower, but waited a possible answer.

- I wanted for it to be a surprise. I would say it worked out, right? Well, if you tell me your hotel and room number, I'll join you there as soon as possible, AJ. -

He wanted to speak about the match when they were face to face, not through some messages.

- The hotel is the big one here around the corner, room 422. Guess I'll meet you there then. -

Styles at that point got into the shower, while Grayson smiled and got out of the facility. He didn't mind getting out earlier if he could spend some time with the Phenomenal. Grayson hesitated on the back of the building, wanted to wait for him there, but there could still be fans, so he simply headed to the hotel Aj had told him about. It was a fancy hotel, while waiting he took a quick drink and finally headed to the fourth floor and sat on one of the sofas, while waiting. Since he couldn't stay still, Grayson stood up and paced the floor, looking constantly at the elevator; Aj was making him wait so much and all he wanted was to be in that room, with him.
    The elevator stopped at the floor and Grayson at the floor and Grayson hid behind a pillar. Seeing that it was in fact Aj who got out of it, Grayson followed him and as the Phenomal was about to close the door behind him he pushed it open, entering the room. Aj wasn't surprised as he turned around and found him there, standing against the now closed door and a smile formed on his lips; he wanted to say something, but Grayson grabbed his arm, pulling him against the door basically exchanging their position. Grayson pinned him against it, his lips capturing those of the older man in an aggressive, needy and soft kiss at the same time, his hands already starting to wander under his t-shirt.
    Fuck, he had missed the Phenomenal so much in those two weeks, it was almost unbearable. They were finally able to feel their touch yet another time, to taste their lips like they had almost forgot how it felt like. Aj moaned at the roughness of that kiss, not backing from putting the same energy to it: the past two weeks had felt like they would never go on quick enough and he was glad that Grayson had decided to put up that surprise. As their lips parted to let air in, their breathing was already unstable, in their eyes there was only the need of the other, even though AJ was undeniably exhausted.

"Grayson..." Aj sighed his name, his hands reaching the fabric of the t-shirt he was wearing. Damn, his body felt sore everywhere and even such a simple movement made pain run through it.
    "Don't worry, I'll take care of you, let yourself relax and let me guide you, you deserve it." He helped him take off the t-shirt. Aj had a rought evening, so he was now planning on going to the bathroom and take a bath with him, trying to loosen his shoulders.
    "Thank you for coming here today. I really appreciate it, you could have told me though." Aj pouted a little, while his legs around his hips and the arms around his neck.
    "If I did, there wouldn't have been any surprise, you know? So don't pout at me like that." Grayson laughed a little and kissed his cheeks, caressing lightly his inner thigs.
    "Okay, but it's has been two, way too, long weeks since we... were together somewhere. Us being on different shows doesn't help our relationship, that for sure, but I was counting the days, trying to find a way to come to Orlando and then be in ... in time for Monday Night Raw." Since they were only speaking, Aj let his head on Grayson's chest, smiling.
    "I think it was way better for me to come here, you are an old man, you can't take such bumps anymore, you know? You got me scared more than once, and when you were eliminated I almost came out to check on you. I care so much about you, so please keep paying attention, okay?" Grayson mocked him, pinching his nose and kissed his forehead.
    "How did you dare call me?" He simulated being hurt by his words, but it wasn't an easy task. "Anyway, even if I'm an old man you don't despise me, or else we wouldn't be in this situation." If Grayson teased him, why shouldn't he answer?
    "You are perfect at my eyes, Phenomenal, you know it."

While they were at it, they could go relax in the bathtub, to help Aj with the pain and just refresh a little. Grayson brought him to the bathroom, letting him sit on the edge of the tub, while releasing hot water from the faucet. He helped Aj take off his jeans and boxers, since he seemed in so much pain, only to then lift him up and set him in the tub. It didn't take him too long before joining him, having Aj sit on his lap, their cocks resting almost tip to tip.
    Grayson kissed AJ, one hand going to caress and sustain his back, while the other went down to their cocks. He grabbed them both carefully, starting to pump. AJ grabbed his shoulders, moaning in the kiss, enjoying all that Grayson was doing to him. He felt like it was all amplified, it was like he was more sensitive after all those days away from each other.
    Grayson sped up the pace as their erections continued growing; he could feel AJ starting to scratch him on the back and he loved it so much. The room was filled with moans coming from both, AJ left some kisses on Grayson's neck, before getting slammed gently against the cold of the surface of the bathtub.

"Grayson..."

AJ moaned his name, feeling him behind himself, kisses were being delivered down his spine, while the younger man started preparing him. Not being able to hold onto Grayson's shoulders now, the Phenomenal put his forehead on the edge of the tub, popping it back up as Grayson started pumping in him with two fingers.

"I'm good Grayson..."

Grayson grinned and brought his erection, substituting it instead of the fingers. It felt hot in him, like always, as Grayson just slipped more and more, slowly. Their breathing became more and more heavier and quicker, the more the time passed.
    Grayson pumped him quicker, with more power, but AJ was still feeling good.

"So good..."

AJ moaned, bringing a hand to his erection, pumping at the same pace at which they were having sex.

"Shall we come at the same time?"

Grayson whispered in his ears, receiving a nod in response. The pace got more and after around two minutes they both came. Fuck, that had been definitely too good, more intense than the first time they had done it. If it was going to be always like that, AJ surely wouldn't mind at all.
    They relaxed in the bathtub a bit more, before going out to dry themselves and laying on the bed, Grayson hugging the Phenomenal from behind. It wasn't meant to be sensual, AJ had definitely deserved some cuddles after that Rumble. He massaged his shoulder and back, trying to have him relax: he wasn't that good, but he was sure it would help him.

"You surely delivered much, even if in the end you didn't win. You lasted a total of 29 minutes and got five eliminations, two of them being who you wanted to the most. I'm proud of you." Grayson left some soft kisses on his spine: those words were real, maybe they had hated each other at first, but all was slowly changing.

"This shows how in such matches the age doesn't really matter. It all comes down to luck, agility, and many more things." And of course what the creatives would decide for each of them, yeah, but for that Rumble most of all of them had gone in confusion because of Shane McMahon's changes.

"One day I'll be there too, I'll understand how it really feels. For now I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt, even though some falls on the apron were pretty nasty."

That was their job, the work they had chosen to do, injuries were common, but it still felt weird if someone you cared about, got injured because of it. Aj could still clearly remember the Royal Rumble of two years prior, Edge's return after some years of hiatus; the Phenomenal himself had screwed up a landing after Edge's spear and that resulted in him getting injured and having to cut his Rumble run short because of it. Luckily that year nothing happened, it was still bitter not having won, but safety had to always come first.

"I already had an injury at the Rumble two years ago, it surely wasn't my idea to replicate it. I think the worst one of all was when Omos sent me sliding against the turnbuckle. I really appreciate you worring so much about me." Aj was relaxing way too much under his touch, but it was feeling way too good for his sore back.

"Ehy Phenomenal, you may be old, but you still have in you what you need to continue your career. So you better not even think about retiring anytime soon, at least not before I'll be called up to the main roster." Grayson absolutely wanted to face him on the main roster, not just as a guy from NXT, but as a main roster guy. If it was for a championship than even better.

"I still have at least three years here on the main roster, so hurry up and come, or you could miss me."

That feud they had on NXT had left Aj with a bitter taste on his mouth, even if he won. Deep down, AJ knew that he had wanted for it to last longer, but they were still dating each other, so it was good. Being on the same roster would even mean not having different work schedules or to be away so much time. They both knew what they wanted exactly, the only question was if it would ever happen.
    Aj knew that Grayson would have the guts to challenge each wrestler on the main roster, to let him be seen and scouted, but what if he wwas playing with fire too much? After all he had his own enemies on NXT and he wouldn't surely be loved there, he was still like a little too "baby" to be brought between those beasts.

Edited by catching_hearts - 4/2/2022, 00:13

0 replies since 30/1/2022, 17:25   47 views