Press Conference Day

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Fandom: NJPW
    Personaggi: Sanada, Tatsu
    Wordcount: 3572

That day was going to be huge for Tatsu: they all had the G1 press conference, her first ever, since she became only recently a Heavyweight. When she woke up that morning, she felt totally nervous: she could barely eat something, even though she knew that the fans totally loved her. As she came to a sitting position on the bed of the hotel room she was staying at with her Los Ingobernables' member, she could feel her heart race like hell. It was going to go all smoothly though, she knew it, but she just couldn't help but feel that way.

As she had been in that stable for quite some time now, she had started feeling love for Sanada and absolutely wanted to confess that after the Press Conference which would take place that same afternoon. Sanada had always been so kind with her, even when she still was a Young Lion, by taking her under his wings. They had started training together way before she had joined LIJ, which had happened as soon as she had come back after her Mexican excursion.

She finally stood up and prepared for the day, just as she was finished getting clothes on, she heard someone knocking on her hotel door.

"I'm coming!"

She walked to it and opened it, smiling as she saw Bushi standing there. He was like the mother of the whole stable and Tatsu loved how he took care of all of them.

"I'm heading down to have breakfast with the others, are you coming too?"

Tatsu could tell he was smiling, even if the mask was covering it. He would always wear it, probably not when he was completely alone, but in at the hotel and on the road, the chance to find fans was high, and he didn't want them to see him unmasked.

"I was about to come down too, I'm ready now, thanks for your concern."

She took the key and locked the door as soon as she was out, putting the key into a pocket she had on the jeans. As both entered the breakfast room, they immediately noticed that Naito wasn't there.

"Typic Tetsuya. You go sit next to Sanada, I'll go take him."

Bushi sighed and headed another time to their floor, while Tatsu did exactly what Bushi had told her. She was feeling a little embarrassed and to cover it up she just stood up and went to the buffet, taking some croissants and other food to have breakfast. As she came back to the table, Naito and Bushi were just taking a sit. Tatsu patiently waited that they all had their breakfast, before starting eating.

"How are you feeling about your very first G1 Climax Press Conference, Tatsu?" Shingo, who was sitting in front of her smiled at her, taking a sip of his tea.

"I feel good about it, I'm more nervous about the start of the tournament, rather than the Conference. It's not much time that I upgraded to Heavyweight, I just hope I can leave up to the expectations." Yes, that was what was worrying her so much, what sometimes kept her hours awake in the middle of the night.

"You are in Block B together with me, I can assure you everything will be fine and you'll do your best. If I didn't know you any better, I would say that fear will consume you, but that won't happen." Sanada smiled at her, meaning each word he had just said.

"Thank you for your kind words and please, don't go easy on me. They'll surely have me lose against you, but I want a fair match, so no holding yourself back." She didn't like to have to have a match against him, but fate had put them against each other, she couldn't change that.

"As if you even need me going easy on you. Just have more faith in yourself, that's what you actually need, you know? You are a talented wrestler and it was about time that they promoted you to the heavyweight class like us." Sanada had never understood why the higher ups had waited so much time, but now she could show everyone her true potential.

"

You always praise me so much, Sanada-san, I am not even sure I deserve it so much." She was blushing really hard, damn... Her crush on him was so huge.

"You fully deserve it, trust us. You should just stop underestimating yourself."

The guys were way too kind with her, but she liked it. She still felt unsure about her debut, but she couldn't back down anymore. They all were supportive though and she would have Shingo in her corner for her first match... Then, in circles, each of them would be in her corner too. They weren't really supposed to distract her opponent, but it would be just reassuring for her, to know that they were there with her.

They all ate their breakfast and decided to go have a walk, it was still early and the building for the Press Conference wasn't too far away from their hotel. As they got back after lunch, she went straight for her room, to pick out her outfit: a shirt light blue dress with with a white rose on the side adorned by some white details, which reminded of the waves of an ocean. Her theme, overall, was a mermaid living her life by subdoing humans with her voice and how beautiful she was. She loved that idea, which they came up with, during her Mexico excursion. She took some minutes to flatten and curl her hair around the ends, put some light make up on and earrings. She rarely wore earrings, she always thought that during a match they could break and thus, she hardly wore them. That afternoon though, the situation called for it, so she took some white long circle earrings. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt satisfied: it was a nice outfit for the press conference, she loved it.

As she took the elevator to get to the hotel lounge where her stablemates were surely waiting for her, she could feel the eyes of the people in the building, scanning her body. Even though she was accostumed to it, it was still really hard to not think about it, to believe that she was now the center of attention too.

"Look at her, wow, that dress fits her so nicely, she is a total beauty." She could faintly hear as she marched toward the table where the other LIJ members were sitting.

"Guys, can we please go?" She was blushing and just wanted to escape from the hall, while the guys were looking at her.

"You are so stunning, of course. We don't want to be late." Tetsuya was the first to stand up and lead the way out of there, slowly walking toward the center.

"You all look gorgeous too. It's almost strange to see you in a suit, instead of a ring gear."

She laughed a bit to ease her anxiety, while she walked between them, right next to Sanada. They all kept walking silently and Tatsu could feel Sanada's gaze wandering over her, even if she didn't really plan to check if she was just imagining it, or if it was true. Tatsu just wanted to live in a limbo where he was interested in her too, but she had yet to find the courage to tell him how she felt.

While waiting for her block to be called to enter the room, Tatsu sat next to Sanada, trying to focus on her finger, to not freak out. It was like she had ever done everything, but the fact that it was her first ever G1, that made her really anxious, already from that point onward. She startled as she felt a hand on her shoulder, but smiled as soon as she realised it was her crush; he wasn't smiling, he was serious as always, but she knew what he wanted to say. She didn't need to fear anything, she perfectly knew it, but she couldn't help but do it. His hand left her shoulder as he was called to enter the room and she stood up shortly after, as she was meant to go in right after her stablemate. Her name got announced and she started walking slowly into the room, looking some times at the camera, she stopped in front of the trophy for a moment and in the end, with a bow, she sat at the place directly next to Sanada. It wasn't long before they started to speak, since after her there were only other two wrestler, but Jay White took an insane amount of time for everything he had to say and she wasn't even that interested in it.

"Personally, I became a champion this year but got injured right after and had to vacate, so things really didn’t turn out the way I wanted. This G1 is where SANADA truly returns."

Tatsu hadn't been there when Sanada got injured, she had watched the match from home and gotten really worried when he had injured himself. For some months she had even been angry with Will Ospreay, but injuries could always happen, so she couldn't really blame him for that. It had still been hard to accept, because her crush had just got the belt and thus had to vacate it almost immeiately, but now he was going to rock everything. Asshe heard her name, she snapped out of her thoughts to walk to the ramp and talk on the microphone.

"This is my first G1 Climax ever, the first of many others to come, hopefully. I've only recently switched to the Heavyweight division, but I won't let anyone down, no matter who the opponent will be, I'll give my very best to reach the only goal there is here: the victory. I'll fight each match like it could be my last, I'll please each of you with my way of wrestling."

She was sure about that and didn't add anything else, instead she left that place to go sit back near Sanada, while Taichi took her place to speak. Tatsu played with her curly hair, a sign that she was nervous, which only Sanada knew in that room at that very moment. She took some sips from her water bottle and finally exited the room when everyone was done. When they were in the other room, waiting for group C and D to be done, she stayed near Sanada, smiling while he talked about generico things. They had had always a good chemistry and she really felt like she was falling hard in love with him. Fact was that she wasn't sure if he thought about her the same way or not, so... she still had decided to confess her feelings that same night, after the Press conference, and a no would still be accepted by her.

Sanada kept talking with her, looking at her body; he felt somehow attracted to her, she was slowly becoming more important and cute ad time passed. They had kicked immediately since the first day she had become part of the Los Ingobernables. They had trained multiple times together, and they both would challenge the current holders of the mixed tag team belts as soon as there would be the Junior and Heavyweight tag team Championship tournament. They were both eager to take that belt away from Chase Owens and Kiemi from Bullet Club, to start their run with that belt.

"Do you want to go grab some dinner together, after we are done here?" Sanada finally asked her, really hoping that she wouldn't decline.

"Gladly! I would have asked you, but you definitely beat me to it. Taco Bell?" Tatsu was slightly blushing: that was the perfect way to ask him out.

"Sounds good to me. I really like Taco Bell." He moved a hand to reach her chin and smiled lovingly.

"See? I know you very well." She laughed for a moment, shrugging.

The wait was becoming too much, Tatsu just wanted to get out of there and make out with him without problems. She could hear him talk freely hours and she wouldn't be bored by it, his voice was deep, but she totally loved it.

As the other groups were done too, they all moved to another room to take the photo altogether. She stood next to him, feeling a bit small, when in fact they weren't that much different.

When they were finally done, Sanada put an arm around her neck, guiding her outside of the building.

"Should we get changed? We could stop at the hotel before going to eat." Tatsu asked, while walking around.

"If you would feel more comfy, we can get changed. If not, we could go directly. I'll let you decide." He told her with a smile, kissing her on the forehead.

"I really like my dress, it's good for going out, so no problem for me!" That was going to be so embarrassing, but she wanted to stay dressed like that.

"Then we can go directly now. Your dress suits you perfectly, you are truly beautiful in it." Okay, secretly he liked her way too much, since the first time they had ever met.

"T-thank you." She blushed heavily at those words, totally taken aback from them. "You are really gorgeous too. We better get going, if we want to be able to eat something."

She tried to hide her face, but it was too late, as Sanada had noticed her blushing, but he said nothing about that. They had such a special relationship, that both knew each other so well, like they had been long lost friends or brothers. Fact was, none of that was real, they had known each other when she was a young lion, they even came from a different city.

They walked slowly until they reached the restaurant Sanada had decided to go to. It was a nice little restaurant, with an all you can eat form, where they could take whatever they wanted from the pass. The dinner was really funny, they had to give some autographs too, as people recognised both of them.

"So... I know you probably won't feel the same for me, Sanada.... But I can't keep it any longer." She played with her hair for a moment, biting her lower lip.

"If you don't tell me what it is, we can't both be sure about that." He invited her to speak, waiting patiently for the confession.

"Ever since I came in our stable, I felt so attached to you... I am not even sure how or why, but it happened." She tried to explain with a sigh. "You took me under your wings and raised me to this level. I owe you so much, you can't even understand how much all means to me. To cut it short... I love you to the moon and back. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" It almost sounded like they were in elementary school, but she didn't know how to ask it better.

"Of course I want to be it. You let me stunned from the first time we got to know each other. To tell the truth, I am not even sure what I would have done or said in another context, but... I am sure I want to be your boyfriend."

He leaned in to her, leaving a kiss on her forehead, before moving to her red lips, enclosing them in a sweet kiss.

Tatsu couldn't be happier: he felt her same feelings and now he was going to kiss her. She simply couldn't ask for something better. She felt her heart skip some beats, as their lips got so close that they touched. She closed her eyes, trying to enjoy that first kiss at her best, bringing her arms around his neck. A single tear escaped her eyes, a tear of joy of course, which she simply dried away before he could even notice it.

As they departed, she felt like a sense of void, she wanted more of it, but she didn't want to seem a nuisance. The kiss had felt really good though, there was no doubt about that.

"Of course this won't change our way of wrestling against each other. Plus, no one should know about it, even though I have the feeling that Shingo or Bushi will understand it sooner or later."

Tatsu exclaimed, still red on the cheeks, biting her lower lips.

"I think it could be a good idea if we wait until the end of this G1, to let them know about this. And yes, they would probably understand it quickly, Bushi above all."

Said the oldest, a light smile on his lips, which Tatsu totally loved. Maybe now they could find a gimmick together? Or better after the G1, before the Stardom X NJPW event. Tatsu took part in both wrestling shows, but NJPW was her most bearable at the moment. She was really beamed that she could do something like that and she was sure that at some points she would be able to conquer some gold in Stardom too. They only had to find a time to have a title match, which with her NJPW events could be a tad bit problematic.

"Will you challenge for the new belt at Stardom? I heard about it." Sanada had always sustained her through each and every match.

"I surely will, at some point, but I am not sure if I can take part in it at the moment, I think we have some events around that time." She didn't really remember when it would happen, she would have to check, but she would definitely love to do it.

"If I'm not mistaken... The first ever IWGP women's champion should be crowned at the NJPW X Stardom event in November. If you take part in it though, you probably won't be able to wrestle with one of us against another couple." Sanada didn't want to force her to take a decision, but he really wanted to take part in it with her.

"Oh, I think you're right. I could always take part in the matches which will lead to the final, it doesn't mean that they'll book me to actually win it." It was some time that she hadn't had gold and she was yearning for some. Tatsu sighed for a moment, the feeling of needing another kiss already harassing her.

"We'll just have to wait and see what both creative teams will come up with. But of one thing I'm more than sure: I would love to take part in the special event between us and Stardom, together with you." Apart from the fact that they were now a couple, Sanada really liked to pair with her, they had such a perfect chemistry which wasn't there with other female wrestlers.

"I want to team up with you too so badly. Hopefully Gedo-san and the others will come to the same conclusion. I am sure that they can have Kiemi win the belt, if they want, then at some point I can win it off her. Now that we have a stable collaboration with AEW, I think they could bring the mixed tag team Champions here, so we could beat them. I mean... I don't likeIt those two, they work so good as heels and get on my nerves, so this is why I want to win that title too, possibly with you."

She didn't want to speak about that anymore, she just wanted to go back to the hotel and cuddle with her boyfriend a bit, before going to sleep. The matches wouldn't start before three days and she just wanted to spend those last days together with him as much as possible, not necessarily by doing couple things. She wanted to take it easy and be able to concentrate on the G1 Climax, which at that moment was very important. It was Sanada who paid for both, even though Tatsu tried really hard to at least doing it for herself, but he had been really stubborn.

"Have a pleasant night and if for some reasons you can't sleep or you wake up, try texting me and I'll gladly entertain you for how much time you may need."

Sanada had been so kind that he had brought her to her room and smiled as she was opening the door. She was quite exhausted, she really doubted she wouldn't be able to fall asleep... Sanada was a real gentleman though and damn, she loved him way too much. Tatsu simply nodded and got in her tiptoes, leaving a quick and gentle kiss on his lips.

"I will, thank you for your concern. Have sweet dreams and the same goes for you too, of course."

0 replies since 31/10/2022, 17:11   3 views