Administrator

Status
    Titolo: It's my life
    Fandom: Originali
    Personaggi: Pesce rosso
    Warnings: Original Character
    Wordcount: 100 parole
    Prompt: 32. pesce rosso

Stavo molto meglio quando ero libero nell'acqua: niente mura di vetro che mi restringevano i luoghi dove nuotare, potevo mangiare quello che volevo, ovvero principalmente a base vegetale. Una boccia mi farà sempre sentire in prigione, non ci saranno mai parti interessanti e nuove da esplorare come in un piccolo laghetto.
    Molti umani, così credo si chiamino, non riescono a capire queste poche regole per gli esemplari come me, che ero stato preso in un negozio di animali per far felice un bambino a dir poco viziato, che non fa altro che urlare dalla mattina alla sera, disturbandomi continuamente.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Titolo: Trip to visit Samichlaus
    Fandom: All Elite Wrestling
    Personaggi: Claudio Castagnoli, Gracie (OC), Evie (OC)
    Warnings: Original Character, Omegaverse!AU
    Wordcount: 1325 parole
    Prompt: 83. sulle ginocchia di Babbo Natale

"Where are we going today, Daddy?" Evie asked as she rubbed her eyes, still a bit sleepy, letting Claudio dress her up. They were in Switzerland, her father's birthplace and she really liked it there, especially because she could have her parents all for herself.

"We are going to let mama sleep a bit more, but I am planning on bringing both of you to Samichlaus' house. Grandma and grandpa always brought me there when I was young and I had a blast each year." He kissed her forehead lovingly, taking her in his arms, even if she was already three years old. "It has always been a good recurrence and I am so glad I can pass it on you as well, Marmottina."

"Will Samichlaus speak German with me?" She was getting raised bilingual: English and German, but it was still a bit hard to actually argue with someone with that language.

"Probably, but remember one thing: he brings gifts everywhere, so I am sure that is not the only language he knows. Should it be the case, I can always translate what you can't understand, so no need to worry at all." He was always so proud of her when she was able to copy what he would say. "Now why don't we go wake mama up? Our train leaves in two hours and we all still need to eat breakfast."

He explained as they walked back to the bedroom and he put her down on the bed carefully, so that she could nudge his wife and her mommy awake, perfectly knowing that Gracie wasn't a morning person, but that was a special day and they had a schedule to adhere to. Claudio smiled when he saw his wife finally wake up with a loud yawn and nuzzle their daughter.

"Morning osita, morning guapo." Gracie said while coming to a sit on the bed, ruffling her own hair to try and shake the tiredness away. "You are a morning person just like Daddy... aren't you mi osita?" She chuckled, kissing Evie's forehead and then Claudio's lips once he bent down towards her.

"It's a special day, mommy! We are going to see Samichlaus!" Little Evie clapped her hands excited, nuzzling in that kiss. "Daddy dressed me, you are the only one still in her pj. Come on, we don't have time to waste!" She tried to move her mommy towards the end of the bed, causing her to laugh.

"Okay, okay." She purred once Claudio handed her the outfit he had chosen for her: jeans and a matching t-shirt with his and Evie's. "Gonna show Samichlaus we belong to the same family, aren't we?" Gracie stretched her arms for a moment, standing up so that she could get ready.

"While we let you sleep a bit more, she wrote her Samichlaus' letter and is simply eager to get to meet him. I am glad we had the opportunity to come here, because it'll be a very good experience and she'll love it."

Once they were all ready, they got into the car, all the bags packed with what they might need, especially diapers and food for Evie, plus some toys and books to keep her entertained during the train ride. On the train she mainly sat on Claudio's lap, her Daddy reading to her lovingly, or pointing out the mountains they were seeing outside. The scenery was full of snow, it was quite cold, but that didn't stop Evie from enjoying each second of it.
    She pointed out so many things to her parents, waiting impatiently to finally get to Montreaux. From there, they would get on yet another train which would lead them for one hour between the mountains until they would get to that house.
    Grace and Claudio kept talking while their daughter fell asleep in his lap, due to the long ride. Claudio nudged her gently awake once they got off the train, smiling down at her, while he held her against his chest.

"Welcome to Samichlaus' home, Marmottina."

The building in front of them was huge: a long blue gallery opened in front of them, bringing them to the entrance, where some elves handed Evie a small welcome gift, plus a bag containing a map for a treasure hunt and a diploma where she had to find people to put a stamp on it in each one of the rooms. After getting some deer face paint on the little Evie, they stopped at the coffee area to eat something, Evie still thrilled.

"Are you having fun, Marmottina?" Claudio asked while she was eating, glad that she was that excited.

"Yes Daddy! Can't wait to meet Samichlaus though. My letter is very important and he has to receive it." Evie answered proud of herself.

"Well, he is our next stop and later we can see him flying with his deers over this place." Gracie smiled lovingly, purring.

"Can't wait!"

She ate quickly and waited eagerly for her parents to be done too, before taking them by the hands. Her mouth went wide when she saw the old man from the distance.

"Mommy! Daddy! I can see Samichlaus!"

Her eyes were shining, as she walked quicker, Claudio and Gracie following her still hand in hand. She waited in line with them like the good girl she was, looking at her Daddy once it was almost their turn.

"Will you come with me, Daddy?" She squeezed his hand, now a bit nervous.

"Of course, Marmottina. I'll always be by your side." He bent down and kissed her on the forehead, proceeding forward once it was their turn. He helped her sitting on the older man, standing not far away, so that he could translate if needed.

"Oh ho ho. Ich bin Samichlaus. Wie heißt du, Kleinchen?" The older man smiled at Evie, speaking gently with her. (I am Santa Claus. What's your name, little one?)

"Mein Name ist Evie." That was really easy, it was the first thing she had learned. (My name is Evie)

"Solch ein schönen Name. Bist du eine gute Tochter gewesen?" The man looked at Claudio when he spoke. (Such a cool name. Have you been a good girl?)

"Have you been a good girl, Evie?" Claudio smiled at Santa Claus. "Sorry, we are raising her bilingual, but she still doesn't know German really well."

"Oh, yes! I eat everything, especially vegetables, I rarely cry or throw a fuss..." She took a letter from her winter jacket. "And here is my letter!" She moved her legs with anticipation.

"Well then... Let me see what you wish for."

As he opened the letter, it took him all his self control not to start crying.

- Dear Samichlaus,
    My name is Evie and this year I have been a very good girl. I always get to travel with my mommy and my daddy - you know, Daddy is a wrestler, so he travels all over USA and sometimes even abroad - and I never complain.
    I don't have many wishes this year, but my best friend's daddy is very ill and I wish for him to feel better. I wish for all my family and pack to always be healthy and happy.
    I just would love some children books, even in German, I am learning and Daddy says I do it quickly.

Your dearest,
    Evie. -

"Oh sweet little girl... Here is your gift from me. I'll do my best to help with everything else as well." Samichlaus hugged her, petting her hair. "Have a nice day. Ho ho ho."

"Thank you Samichlaus!"

Evie took the extra gift and hopped down, taking Claudio by the hand before reaching Gracie. She yawned, feeling tired from the whole trip and 3 hour visit, so Claudio took her in his arms and let her sleep on his shoulder.

"I think we can take the next train back, she is passed out, she needs some more sleep."

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Titolo: Full of regrets
    Personaggi: Daniel Garcia, Bryan Danielson, Daddy Magic
    Warning: What!if
    Wordcount: 2045
    Prompt: 66. Rimorso

As Bryan is finally able to lock in the Lebell Lock once again, Daniel can't get out of it this time. As much as he struggles and tries to keep staying alive, that submission hold is too much for his body and it's not much before he actually sees black and he is out for some seconds.
    He can hardly feel Aubrey try to see if he can move, but as he slowly comes back to reality, the bell rings and he has lost. Bryan still keeps the submission for some seconds and once Daniel is finally free, he can lay on his back, looking up towards the American Dragon. He hates seeing him standing there, taking in the chants, his music deafening his ears even over the screaming fans. Daniel lays there and he feels humiliated; he feels the weight of all the losses he has sustained ever since he turned down the offer of joining Blackpool Combat Club.

Bryan, instead of taking his hand, spits on him and that angers Daniel, it humiliates him so much more and regret settles in his heart, squeezing it so hard Danny almost feels it impossible to breathe.
    If he looks back to that damned day, maybe he should have taken the offer. Maybe like that, he wouldn't be on such a long losing streak and he doesn't deserve that. He rolls to the outside, gives his back to a cheering Dragon, covering his eyes with both hands. It shouldn't have gone like that, he has now understood that he is not a stupid Sports Entertainer, instead he is a professional wrestler.

He hates the feeling settling around his heart: it should be warm, but it's cold as ice instead.

“Bryan…”

That name escapes from his lips in a whimper and for a second he wonders if his opponent has heard it, since he was walking behind him at that same moment.
    He can see Bryan go on to the turnbuckle and celebrate, but he can see a clear smirk on his lips.
    Daniel flips him off and struggles backstage with help from Daddy Magic, breathing still heavily.

“It's okay, you wrestled a good match, Danny.” Matt tries to calm and soothe him as he helps him to the back.

“No Matt… I lost. This match… this match was so important to me and I just blew it.” Daniel closes a hand to a fist, the other rubbing his face. If he is lucky, he can still find Bryan somewhere, he doesn't really want to go to the Blackpool Combat Club's locker room. “Go on ahead without me, I'll meet you later at the hotel.” He needs to find Bryan and if he tells Daddy Magic… he is not gonna allow it.

“...” Menard looks at him for some moments before sighing and patting him on the shoulder. “Don't take too much, Danny.”

Daniel waits until Matt is out of sight and he goes on his own path, which leads him near doc Sampson's office. He is not sure the American Dragon has really stopped there, but it is definitely worth a try.
    He sighs as he finds it empty, but he has only the time to actually get back out, before he catches glimpses of chains on a ring gear. He hates how he finds himself hinting at a smile while he hurries to reach Bryan: since when has he started to feel once again like that towards that old guy?
    He shakes his head to get those thoughts away, walking faster to reach him before he could disappear in his locker room.
    It is pure instinct what makes him just grab Bryan's arm, without even announcing himself. The response he gets is a yank in surprise, but his grip is firm and Danielson doesn't fight him more than that. His uncovered eye doesn't show any surprise, the gaze is cold on Danny's skin. Indifference… that emotion is not what Danny would want from Bryan, but he gets that months ago he has been a fool and now he is basically crawling to him desperate.

“What-” The older man doesn't get a chance to finish his question, since Danny speaks.

“Can we speak for a moment, Bryan? Not here and not in your locker room. Us two alone, I'm not going to attack you. I just need to speak with you.” Daniel fears that if he lets go of Bryan's arm, the American Dragon will just walk away and let him there alone.

“Fine.”

Bryan hasn’t had much time to reflect on his own actions after the match, but he is still feeling the weight of what has happened more than a year ago. He follows Daniel into an empty room, sitting on a bench, while the ex member of the JAS still stands next to the door.
    Bryan brings his elbows on his knees, resting his chin on his hands, which are closed to fists. He eyes Daniel, who seems to be tense and once again, in contrast to when they were in the ring, he isn't looking at him. Every fiber in Daniel's body is tense and Bryan could swear the younger man is biting his lower lip.
    The silence is deafening and it only fuels memories which Bryan's head has already brought back before and during the match they had just minutes ago. That belt to his head, Daniel's choice to stay and follow Chris Jericho, instead of joining him and BCC. The American Dragon still thinks the younger man has made a huge mistake: even after more than one year, he can see how much Danny is struggling. He is slowly growing impatient: he just wants to take a shower and go back to the hotel to sleep, so he doesn't really have much time for him.

“You either speak, or I'm out. I haven't followed you only to not clear anything, Danny.” Bryan can't stand that silence anymore, Garcia is wasting his time and the more they stay in the same room, the more memories come back to his mind.

“Wh- no, please. Okay, I'll speak!” Daniel took a deep breath, trying to calm down his heart for a moment. “I made a mistake that day. A huge mistake which I still pay for.”

“A mistake you say?” Bryan chuckles at that and Daniel hates it: the American Dragon isn't really trusting him. “You had your chance, Daniel. You blew it and still decided to go after Jericho.” Bryan looks up and Daniel isn't looking at him. He sighs and stands up, reaching the younger boy.

“I know I made a mistake and I want to patch everything up.” Danny's breath gets heavier as Bryan steps closer to him. Maybe the older man will grab his chin once again, forcing him to look at him…

"Well..." Bryan sighs and shakes his head for a moment, looking at him from head to toe. His head suddenly pulses, hurts, the phantom pain from getting hit with that belt still vivid in him. "I think you made things very clear that time..." He gets nervous, because Danny is still avoiding his gaze and that is something he doesn't like. He is forced to grab his chin, almost painfully, forcing him to look into his eyes. "I already told you this, Daniel: look at me when I talk to you!" They are completely alone in that room, there isn't really the need of actually scream, but it has normally more effect.

"I was..." Daniel gulps, the grip painful, but doesn't try to get out of it. Even through the pain, that touch is somewhat a relief for him. "I was another person back then." He was blind, followed Jericho blindly, but now he is - once again - searching for his true identity. "Jericho brainwashed me and now I really understand I was stupid enough to let him do it." He almost whimpers, but the only sound which leaves his lips is rattled and he can't go on.

"At that time you decided someone like Jericho was more important. You have always said I am your hero, but when you actually had the opportunity to join forces with me, you just turned your back to me." Bryan's voice is as cold as it can get and it hurts Danny so much. "I have got no problem with that: there is someone else who is profiting from my experience and will do it as much as I will actually still wrestle." Bryan can see that Daniel's eyes become watery, but he is not done and at this point... it doesn't matter anymore to him.

"Please Bryan..." The younger man has to hold back a whimper to not appear as desperate as he is, but before he can add anything else, the American Dragon cuts him off once again.

"Save yourself this pathetic pleading. It took you more than a year to understand your moves and you woke up now just because you know I am about to leave full time wrestling? We don't need someone like that, Danny. We are searching for someone to build the new BCC's generation and even if I welcome you in, who can tell me that you won't flip the others off once I am gone?" He loosen his grip on his jaw, sighing deeply. "When I offered you a spot in our stable... I was sure you had the guts to be with us, I as sure you could make it through the harsh training we do daily. You could have become someone better, Danny, I can assure you that. Instead, you chose your own path and to actually still be a Sports Entertainer. We don't have place for that here. You either become serious, act like a real wrestler, or I am sorry, but we'll just keep Wheeler and forge him like we already had in mind." He doesn't care anymore about name dropping their youngest member of the stable, maybe Danny will actually react to that. "See? You are still trying to avoid looking me in the eyes... That's what Daniel Garcia the fucking Sports Entertainer would do. When you faced me tonight in this main event, you were someone else. You were looking straight at me, you were challenging me with that gaze in your eyes. You are not serious right now, because I want the wrestler here, the one who had the guts to challenge me, not who you are right now." He was stern, like he was scolding him, but couldn't hold himself back. "If you can't do that, then I'm out. I have a student who actually deserves my time and is probably waiting for me. So, if you are just wasting my time, then this talk is over."

Daniel finally finds the way to react: Bryan name-dropping Wheeler Yuta gets his blood boiling and he surely doesn't want to actually make that regarding that guy. He frees himself from Bryan's grip and he takes his wrist in a hand, showing Bryan against the wall behind himself, basically changing their positions. “You want the wrestler, American Dragon? You want that? Well, here he is.” He doesn't flinch an inch, the grip on Bryan's wrist is firm.

“It was about time… always have to bring Wheeler in the discussion and you finally react, mh?” Bryan is amused at the sudden reaction and grins. “Now that I finally have the right attention…” He begins to say, smirking. “This discussion we had won't change the fact that, if you actually changed your mind, you won't get in as easily as it could have been last year.”

“I don't care whatever it takes, I'll prove myself, starting from Wheeler Yuta up until you as the final boss.” Danny has the look in his eyes which Bryan actually likes, he is firm on what he wants now.

“Start with closing the year with successes, then we can maybe talk once again after my match at Wrestle Kingdom.” Bryan nods, still amused. “It's your last opportunity, don't screw it up. I would have treated you like my own son at that time… maybe it would be the same if it actually happens. You have to earn every inch of your spot this time.”

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Titolo: Who have I become?
    Personaggi: Wheeler Yuta, Claudio Castagnoli, Jon Moxley,
    Warnings: Omega verse!au
    Wordcount:
    Prompt: 10. “You don’t have doubts. You just don’t want to kill the only thing left of someone you loved. Don’t do it.” (Robert Chase, House MD)

Yuta looked at himself in the mirror: he couldn't recognize who the person looking back at him was. The image in the mirror seemed like a ghost of the boy he had been up to some weeks ago.

He was pale, the beard was longer than usual and he should really cut it, but he didn't care at the moment. The dark circles under his eyes told how much he hadn't been sleeping lately. If he had at all, it had been because his stablemates had gotten really worried and had forced him to lay next to them. With their warmth, he had been able to sleep some hours, but he didn't want to be a burden, so it could pass even weeks before he asked them for help or they would force him.

His gaze wandered down, apart from the long beard, and his skin being pale, his face was still quite round. Even with everything that had been happening lately, he had still eaten plenty, so he hadn't lost weight.
    The gaze stopped on his neck and there, on the right side, in the middle, there it was: the mark Bryan had given him two and a half months ago.

Little Yuta brought a hand on the mark, slowly caressed it and scratched it slightly.
    He didn’t want to suffer anymore; that bite was the only thing still connecting him to the American Dragon and he had been a fool when Bryan had asked him permission to bite him… he had really thought it meant something to his alpha, that was the mark which stated he was Bryan's.

The bite had meant everything to Wheeler, after being with Best Friends he had thought he had found someone he would really love and from whom he'd be really beloved.
    He had been such a fool and now? Now he was paying the consequences of that decision. The American Dragon had, seemingly, lost interest in him, chasing after Daniel Garcia instead.

- “You don’t have doubts. You just don’t want to kill the only thing left of someone you loved. Don’t do it.” -

A voice in his head told him not to do it, to wait, maybe Bryan would understand what he had been doing to him lately.
    He had no doubts anymore though, because Bryan hadn’t been looking anymore at him.

He closed his eyes, as he dug more with his nails in the flesh of his neck. He wanted that bite to be away, he was suffering too much, he couldn't stand anymore being attached to Bryan by that, when the Alpha wasn't interested in him anymore.

- "Who would ever want to stay with an Omega like you? You are so pathetic! You won't find anyone. And don't dare crying, I'm just stating the truth." -

Those words echoed in his mind, as Wheeler dug deeper, scratched harder, until he felt a sharp pain under his fingers. He slowly opened his eyes and now he could clearly see blood dripping from the wound. He let out a painful moan, biting his lower lip: he wasn't sure it worked, but for now he needed to seek his teammate's help.

He washed his hands, letting the blood still drip from the wound: he needed to be taken care of, he didn't want to do everything alone. As he got out of the bathroom and his bedroom at last, he thought for one second whom he could go to. He looked at the hallway: Claudio's room was the nearest, so he slowly walked there, knocking on the door.
    He didn't receive any answer: what if Claudio was asleep? Or streaming?

- Leave him alone, he is probably busy. You don't want to burden him with your problems, do you? -

His right hand went to the doorknob and as he pushed it down, the door opened itself for him. He didn't expect it, and he peeked inside, noticing directly the setup for the streaming.
    Wanting to go out to go to Regal or Mox, Yuta walked back, until he stopped, hearing what Claudio was saying.

"Guys I'm sorry, but that's it from me today! I'll see you next time and thanks for tuning in."

Claudio had planned to stream more, but even if he hadn't really seen Yuta, he had smelled his scent when he had opened the door. He turned around on his gaming chair to face Wheeler, after having stopped the streaming and shut off everything.
    His scent was different that day, living with him for so much time had gotten him used to it, even when Bryan had claimed him as his, not too long ago.

"Claudio I… I'm sorry, you didn't have to stop the streaming for me!"

He hesitated for a moment, as he saw the alpha deny with his head and pat on his legs, to invite him to sit there.

"It's okay Yoots, your well-being is way more important than my streamings. Come here."

Claudio had always been so kind and sweet with him, the Swiss was definitely different than Bryan. Had he fallen in love with the wrong alpha all that long? The little omega walked slowly towards Claudio, setting himself with the legs on each side of his, hiding his face into his neck.
    The Swiss started caressing him lightly, first the back of his head, combing his hair, going slowly down his neck. There, at a certain point, he felt something wetting his fingers, and Yoots wincing of pain. He took a look at his hand, there was some blood on it, his gaze went over his whole features: was that the spot where Bryan had bitten him?

"Yoots… what happened?"

He asked softly, trying not to panic: had he been suffering so much that he had tried to erase it? To the point where he had been bleeding?

"I'm done… I can't take this anymore. I am a ghost of what I was before, Bryan is…" How could he even say it without being too tragic? "It's like Bryan is slowly killing me, Claudio. If… if he isn't interested anymore, then it makes no sense to keep it going. I can't go on suffering like this." He clenched a hand on the Alpha’s t-shirt. “If I go on like this, it could lead me to death. It’s rejection and it’ll only get worse. I don’t want to get to that extreme point.”

Yuta started sobbing at his own words, deep down he probably didn't want to leave Bryan, but he couldn't go on like that.
    Claudio closed his eyes, angry. How could Bryan make his omega suffer like that? How could he be so oblivious to the pain little Yuta was feeling at that moment? The bite did connect them, he had to feel what Yuta had felt up until that moment. The alpha let out a small amount of pheromones, hoping to be able to calm the omega in his lap, down.

"Should we go to your nest? I'll take care of your wound, maybe Jon and Regal can join us too, if you want. I'll take good care of you, Yoots, don't worry."

He couldn't do much with Bryan, apart from trying to convince him to stop all the nonsense, but he could definitely help Wheeler out and he would do it, no matter what.
    There was something wrong with the wound and he knew it, Yuta was losing too much blood, that was what was really scaring Claudio. The omega nodded at his question, now his nest didn't even have things that reminded him of Bryan, but the alpha hadn't even noticed that detail. Claudio took the phone and sent a message to the group chat he only had with Mox and Regal: they had made it since Yuta had started feeling sick, Bryan didn't need to know what they were discussing there.

~ Guys, please come to Yuta's nest. He has come to the point where he tried to erase Bryan's bite… I want to take care of him, but I need you there to stay with him while I get the things to patch him up. I don't want to leave him alone, he may do it another time. ~

He didn't add that he was bleeding, he could already imagine Mox wanting to kill Bryan, and honestly… he had all the good reasons, after what happened.

~ I am going to kill Bryan… ~

Was the only answer Mox gave. Regal instead wrote that he would be there in about ten minutes, he was still on the road. Okay, Claudio could make it work within ten minutes, Regal surely knew more than him and Mox, but the Swiss knew he had to do something to stop the bleeding as soon as possible.
    He stood up, Yoots now bridal style in his arms, he slowly left his room, to go to the shared one, where one of the nests were. Normally the omega had one in his room, but for situations like those, they would usually use the other one.

When they reached that room, Jon was already there, pacing around the nest, fidgeting. He knew he had to calm down, it wasn't good to stay so irritated around him, but he couldn't help it. As Claudio opened the door, Mox stopped on his tracks and looked their way: the blood dripping from the wound was making him go feral. That was all Bryan's fault. Wheeler shouldn't even be in that situation and it had all gone out of hand.
    Claudio shot him a look that pretty much asked him to stay calm, he knew perfectly well it was difficult, but Yuta didn't need him to be out of his mind. Jon in response bit his lower lip, hid his face behind a hand, and with the other motioned for Claudio to set the little omega down. As the Swiss did it very carefully, Mox finally laid down as well, behind him, a hand carefully bringing him as near to his chest as possible.

"Keep an eye on him, please."

Claudio was a bit concerned, he could understand how much Jon was angry and he needed to focus on the pup who was in his arms though. From the other alpha came a grunt and a move of one hand, motioning him to just go.

"I will. Go and take what you need."

Jon sighed and let out a bit of pheromones, to have Yuta stay calm there with him. He slowly caressed his back with little circles, not really understanding how Bryan could have ever thought of treating him like that. The omega between his arms had been madly in love with Bryan, had accepted getting bitten by him, and now the American Dragon had been an asshole for way too much.
    Wheeler closed his eyes, letting Jon try to soothe him with the back rubs. He loved those touches, they were normally always relaxing, but at the moment he felt like he was relaxing a bit too much and his mind started wandering where it shouldn't have.

"Yoots… calm down, Claudio is coming back soon, okay?"

4 replies since 16/12/2023, 17:04   30 views