Fill Maritombola 14

« Older   Newer »

1. catching_hearts

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Titolo: Trip to visit Samichlaus
    Fandom: All Elite Wrestling
    Personaggi: Claudio Castagnoli, Gracie (OC), Evie (OC)
    Warnings: Original Character, Omegaverse!AU
    Wordcount: 1325 parole
    Prompt: 83. sulle ginocchia di Babbo Natale

"Where are we going today, Daddy?" Evie asked as she rubbed her eyes, still a bit sleepy, letting Claudio dress her up. They were in Switzerland, her father's birthplace and she really liked it there, especially because she could have her parents all for herself.

"We are going to let mama sleep a bit more, but I am planning on bringing both of you to Samichlaus' house. Grandma and grandpa always brought me there when I was young and I had a blast each year." He kissed her forehead lovingly, taking her in his arms, even if she was already three years old. "It has always been a good recurrence and I am so glad I can pass it on you as well, Marmottina."

"Will Samichlaus speak German with me?" She was getting raised bilingual: English and German, but it was still a bit hard to actually argue with someone with that language.

"Probably, but remember one thing: he brings gifts everywhere, so I am sure that is not the only language he knows. Should it be the case, I can always translate what you can't understand, so no need to worry at all." He was always so proud of her when she was able to copy what he would say. "Now why don't we go wake mama up? Our train leaves in two hours and we all still need to eat breakfast."

He explained as they walked back to the bedroom and he put her down on the bed carefully, so that she could nudge his wife and her mommy awake, perfectly knowing that Gracie wasn't a morning person, but that was a special day and they had a schedule to adhere to. Claudio smiled when he saw his wife finally wake up with a loud yawn and nuzzle their daughter.

"Morning osita, morning guapo." Gracie said while coming to a sit on the bed, ruffling her own hair to try and shake the tiredness away. "You are a morning person just like Daddy... aren't you mi osita?" She chuckled, kissing Evie's forehead and then Claudio's lips once he bent down towards her.

"It's a special day, mommy! We are going to see Samichlaus!" Little Evie clapped her hands excited, nuzzling in that kiss. "Daddy dressed me, you are the only one still in her pj. Come on, we don't have time to waste!" She tried to move her mommy towards the end of the bed, causing her to laugh.

"Okay, okay." She purred once Claudio handed her the outfit he had chosen for her: jeans and a matching t-shirt with his and Evie's. "Gonna show Samichlaus we belong to the same family, aren't we?" Gracie stretched her arms for a moment, standing up so that she could get ready.

"While we let you sleep a bit more, she wrote her Samichlaus' letter and is simply eager to get to meet him. I am glad we had the opportunity to come here, because it'll be a very good experience and she'll love it."

Once they were all ready, they got into the car, all the bags packed with what they might need, especially diapers and food for Evie, plus some toys and books to keep her entertained during the train ride. On the train she mainly sat on Claudio's lap, her Daddy reading to her lovingly, or pointing out the mountains they were seeing outside. The scenery was full of snow, it was quite cold, but that didn't stop Evie from enjoying each second of it.
    She pointed out so many things to her parents, waiting impatiently to finally get to Montreaux. From there, they would get on yet another train which would lead them for one hour between the mountains until they would get to that house.
    Grace and Claudio kept talking while their daughter fell asleep in his lap, due to the long ride. Claudio nudged her gently awake once they got off the train, smiling down at her, while he held her against his chest.

"Welcome to Samichlaus' home, Marmottina."

The building in front of them was huge: a long blue gallery opened in front of them, bringing them to the entrance, where some elves handed Evie a small welcome gift, plus a bag containing a map for a treasure hunt and a diploma where she had to find people to put a stamp on it in each one of the rooms. After getting some deer face paint on the little Evie, they stopped at the coffee area to eat something, Evie still thrilled.

"Are you having fun, Marmottina?" Claudio asked while she was eating, glad that she was that excited.

"Yes Daddy! Can't wait to meet Samichlaus though. My letter is very important and he has to receive it." Evie answered proud of herself.

"Well, he is our next stop and later we can see him flying with his deers over this place." Gracie smiled lovingly, purring.

"Can't wait!"

She ate quickly and waited eagerly for her parents to be done too, before taking them by the hands. Her mouth went wide when she saw the old man from the distance.

"Mommy! Daddy! I can see Samichlaus!"

Her eyes were shining, as she walked quicker, Claudio and Gracie following her still hand in hand. She waited in line with them like the good girl she was, looking at her Daddy once it was almost their turn.

"Will you come with me, Daddy?" She squeezed his hand, now a bit nervous.

"Of course, Marmottina. I'll always be by your side." He bent down and kissed her on the forehead, proceeding forward once it was their turn. He helped her sitting on the older man, standing not far away, so that he could translate if needed.

"Oh ho ho. Ich bin Samichlaus. Wie heißt du, Kleinchen?" The older man smiled at Evie, speaking gently with her. (I am Santa Claus. What's your name, little one?)

"Mein Name ist Evie." That was really easy, it was the first thing she had learned. (My name is Evie)

"Solch ein schönen Name. Bist du eine gute Tochter gewesen?" The man looked at Claudio when he spoke. (Such a cool name. Have you been a good girl?)

"Have you been a good girl, Evie?" Claudio smiled at Santa Claus. "Sorry, we are raising her bilingual, but she still doesn't know German really well."

"Oh, yes! I eat everything, especially vegetables, I rarely cry or throw a fuss..." She took a letter from her winter jacket. "And here is my letter!" She moved her legs with anticipation.

"Well then... Let me see what you wish for."

As he opened the letter, it took him all his self control not to start crying.

- Dear Samichlaus,
    My name is Evie and this year I have been a very good girl. I always get to travel with my mommy and my daddy - you know, Daddy is a wrestler, so he travels all over USA and sometimes even abroad - and I never complain.
    I don't have many wishes this year, but my best friend's daddy is very ill and I wish for him to feel better. I wish for all my family and pack to always be healthy and happy.
    I just would love some children books, even in German, I am learning and Daddy says I do it quickly.

Your dearest,
    Evie. -

"Oh sweet little girl... Here is your gift from me. I'll do my best to help with everything else as well." Samichlaus hugged her, petting her hair. "Have a nice day. Ho ho ho."

"Thank you Samichlaus!"

Evie took the extra gift and hopped down, taking Claudio by the hand before reaching Gracie. She yawned, feeling tired from the whole trip and 3 hour visit, so Claudio took her in his arms and let her sleep on his shoulder.

"I think we can take the next train back, she is passed out, she needs some more sleep."

4 replies since 16/12/2023, 17:04   30 views