Group
    Administrator

Status
    Titolo: Who have I become?
    Fandom: All Elite Wrestling
    Personaggi: Wheeler Yuta, Claudio Castagnoli, Jon Moxley,
    Warnings: Omega verse!au
    Wordcount:
    Prompt: 10. “You don’t have doubts. You just don’t want to kill the only thing left of someone you loved. Don’t do it.” (Robert Chase, House MD)

Yuta looked at himself in the mirror: he couldn't recognize who the person looking back at him was. The image in the mirror seemed like a ghost of the boy he had been up to some weeks ago.

He was pale, the beard was longer than usual and he should really cut it, but he didn't care at the moment. The dark circles under his eyes told how much he hadn't been sleeping lately. If he had at all, it had been because his stablemates had gotten really worried and had forced him to lay next to them. With their warmth, he had been able to sleep some hours, but he didn't want to be a burden, so it could pass even weeks before he asked them for help or they would force him.

His gaze wandered down, apart from the long beard, and his skin being pale, his face was still quite round. Even with everything that had been happening lately, he had still eaten plenty, so he hadn't lost weight.
    The gaze stopped on his neck and there, on the right side, in the middle, there it was: the mark Bryan had given him two and a half months ago.

Little Yuta brought a hand on the mark, slowly caressed it and scratched it slightly.
    He didn’t want to suffer anymore; that bite was the only thing still connecting him to the American Dragon and he had been a fool when Bryan had asked him permission to bite him… he had really thought it meant something to his alpha, that was the mark which stated he was Bryan's.

The bite had meant everything to Wheeler, after being with Best Friends he had thought he had found someone he would really love and from whom he'd be really beloved.
    He had been such a fool and now? Now he was paying the consequences of that decision. The American Dragon had, seemingly, lost interest in him, chasing after Daniel Garcia instead.

- “You don’t have doubts. You just don’t want to kill the only thing left of someone you loved. Don’t do it.” -

A voice in his head told him not to do it, to wait, maybe Bryan would understand what he had been doing to him lately.
    He had no doubts anymore though, because Bryan hadn’t been looking anymore at him.

He closed his eyes, as he dug more with his nails in the flesh of his neck. He wanted that bite to be away, he was suffering too much, he couldn't stand anymore being attached to Bryan by that, when the Alpha wasn't interested in him anymore.

- "Who would ever want to stay with an Omega like you? You are so pathetic! You won't find anyone. And don't dare crying, I'm just stating the truth." -

Those words echoed in his mind, as Wheeler dug deeper, scratched harder, until he felt a sharp pain under his fingers. He slowly opened his eyes and now he could clearly see blood dripping from the wound. He let out a painful moan, biting his lower lip: he wasn't sure it worked, but for now he needed to seek his teammate's help.

He washed his hands, letting the blood still drip from the wound: he needed to be taken care of, he didn't want to do everything alone. As he got out of the bathroom and his bedroom at last, he thought for one second whom he could go to. He looked at the hallway: Claudio's room was the nearest, so he slowly walked there, knocking on the door.
    He didn't receive any answer: what if Claudio was asleep? Or streaming?

- Leave him alone, he is probably busy. You don't want to burden him with your problems, do you? -

His right hand went to the doorknob and as he pushed it down, the door opened itself for him. He didn't expect it, and he peeked inside, noticing directly the setup for the streaming.
    Wanting to go out to go to Regal or Mox, Yuta walked back, until he stopped, hearing what Claudio was saying.

"Guys I'm sorry, but that's it from me today! I'll see you next time and thanks for tuning in."

Claudio had planned to stream more, but even if he hadn't really seen Yuta, he had smelled his scent when he had opened the door. He turned around on his gaming chair to face Wheeler, after having stopped the streaming and shut off everything.
    His scent was different that day, living with him for so much time had gotten him used to it, even when Bryan had claimed him as his, not too long ago.

"Claudio I… I'm sorry, you didn't have to stop the streaming for me!"

He hesitated for a moment, as he saw the alpha deny with his head and pat on his legs, to invite him to sit there.

"It's okay Yoots, your well-being is way more important than my streamings. Come here."

Claudio had always been so kind and sweet with him, the Swiss was definitely different than Bryan. Had he fallen in love with the wrong alpha all that long? The little omega walked slowly towards Claudio, setting himself with the legs on each side of his, hiding his face into his neck.
    The Swiss started caressing him lightly, first the back of his head, combing his hair, going slowly down his neck. There, at a certain point, he felt something wetting his fingers, and Yoots wincing of pain. He took a look at his hand, there was some blood on it, his gaze went over his whole features: was that the spot where Bryan had bitten him?

"Yoots… what happened?"

He asked softly, trying not to panic: had he been suffering so much that he had tried to erase it? To the point where he had been bleeding?

"I'm done… I can't take this anymore. I am a ghost of what I was before, Bryan is…" How could he even say it without being too tragic? "It's like Bryan is slowly killing me, Claudio. If… if he isn't interested anymore, then it makes no sense to keep it going. I can't go on suffering like this." He clenched a hand on the Alpha’s t-shirt. “If I go on like this, it could lead me to death. It’s rejection and it’ll only get worse. I don’t want to get to that extreme point.”

Yuta started sobbing at his own words, deep down he probably didn't want to leave Bryan, but he couldn't go on like that.
    Claudio closed his eyes, angry. How could Bryan make his omega suffer like that? How could he be so oblivious to the pain little Yuta was feeling at that moment? The bite did connect them, he had to feel what Yuta had felt up until that moment. The alpha let out a small amount of pheromones, hoping to be able to calm the omega in his lap, down.

"Should we go to your nest? I'll take care of your wound, maybe Jon and Regal can join us too, if you want. I'll take good care of you, Yoots, don't worry."

He couldn't do much with Bryan, apart from trying to convince him to stop all the nonsense, but he could definitely help Wheeler out and he would do it, no matter what.
    There was something wrong with the wound and he knew it, Yuta was losing too much blood, that was what was really scaring Claudio. The omega nodded at his question, now his nest didn't even have things that reminded him of Bryan, but the alpha hadn't even noticed that detail. Claudio took the phone and sent a message to the group chat he only had with Mox and Regal: they had made it since Yuta had started feeling sick, Bryan didn't need to know what they were discussing there.

~ Guys, please come to Yuta's nest. He has come to the point where he tried to erase Bryan's bite… I want to take care of him, but I need you there to stay with him while I get the things to patch him up. I don't want to leave him alone, he may do it another time. ~

He didn't add that he was bleeding, he could already imagine Mox wanting to kill Bryan, and honestly… he had all the good reasons, after what happened.

~ I am going to kill Bryan… ~

Was the only answer Mox gave. Regal instead wrote that he would be there in about ten minutes, he was still on the road. Okay, Claudio could make it work within ten minutes, Regal surely knew more than him and Mox, but the Swiss knew he had to do something to stop the bleeding as soon as possible.
    He stood up, Yoots now bridal style in his arms, he slowly left his room, to go to the shared one, where one of the nests were. Normally the omega had one in his room, but for situations like those, they would usually use the other one.

When they reached that room, Jon was already there, pacing around the nest, fidgeting. He knew he had to calm down, it wasn't good to stay so irritated around him, but he couldn't help it. As Claudio opened the door, Mox stopped on his tracks and looked their way: the blood dripping from the wound was making him go feral. That was all Bryan's fault. Wheeler shouldn't even be in that situation and it had all gone out of hand.
    Claudio shot him a look that pretty much asked him to stay calm, he knew perfectly well it was difficult, but Yuta didn't need him to be out of his mind. Jon in response bit his lower lip, hid his face behind a hand, and with the other motioned for Claudio to set the little omega down. As the Swiss did it very carefully, Mox finally laid down as well, behind him, a hand carefully bringing him as near to his chest as possible.

"Keep an eye on him, please."

Claudio was a bit concerned, he could understand how much Jon was angry and he needed to focus on the pup who was in his arms though. From the other alpha came a grunt and a move of one hand, motioning him to just go.

"I will. Go and take what you need."

Jon sighed and let out a bit of pheromones, to have Yuta stay calm there with him. He slowly caressed his back with little circles, not really understanding how Bryan could have ever thought of treating him like that. The omega between his arms had been madly in love with Bryan, had accepted getting bitten by him, and now the American Dragon had been an asshole for way too much.
    Wheeler closed his eyes, letting Jon try to soothe him with the back rubs. He loved those touches, they were normally always relaxing, but at the moment he felt like he was relaxing a bit too much and his mind started wandering where it shouldn't have.

"Yoots… calm down, Claudio is coming back soon, okay?"

4 replies since 16/12/2023, 17:04   30 views